Fast Larry
Smorgass Bored
2004-08-16 00:03:43 UTC
You are one really sick individual. Someone should make copies of your
posts to this group, the obscene profanity filled ones, the racist ones,
the homophobic ones, the ones about your arrests, the ones about your
alcohol abuse, the ones about the size of your penis and all the other
trash that you spew in this group. Someone should make it a point to
attend one (or ALL) of your so called 'shows' and pass this tripe out to
anyone foolish enough to show up. You shouldn't be allowed within fifty
feet of anyone's children or grandchildren.
You are a sick, dangerous, alcoholic, demented individual and should be
locked up for the safety of the public. I wonder just how many men would
allow their wives or children to be in your presence if they knew the
'real' you ?
This is my opinion based on the babbling ramblings of your thousand
word posts over the past year. I don't understand how any sane person
could possibly defend your actions. You sir, are truly a nut case of the
worst kind. Mental hospitals are filled with people more sane than you.
Do you ever bother to read the garbage that you have written after you
have sobered up ?
You may reply with more of your sick ramblings, but I won't see it, nor
will I respond....

PLONK !
(plonk,plonk,plonk,plonk,plonk,plonk)

Doug
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
RIPP
2004-08-16 00:35:13 UTC
Post by Smorgass Bored
[...]
C`mon Doug, don`t sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think. ROFLMMFAO

George
"No one remembers who came in second"
triple D
2004-08-16 01:24:55 UTC
Well well well, just because I exposed you are the 300 lb drunk slob
bozo, here you come with your shit turkey. Allow me to clear some
things up, I am not a racist, I hate every one, I hate every one
equally, there fore I cannot be a racist.

Profanity, me, what the fuck do we have here, a bunch of pussies who
has never head the word, fuck you, you 300 lb drunk ass hole, too bad
charlie did not wash your loser ass out to sea.

I have no alcohol abuse, people like you make this shit up, I drink 4
beers a night, one glass of red wine, I never can even blow a dui. I
have no alcohol problems, dont do illegal drunks, I am almost a MONK,
compared to you and your pals, you pal are a real drunk, I am not.

Yes its true, I do have the biggest dick on rsb, eat your hearts out,
nanna nanna do do, stick yo face in do do.

You are too fucking ugly to ever get laid loser, so how can you have
kids, so you have nothing to keep away from me.

Letting your wife get around me, you aint got one, but if you did,
maybe I could show her some exicitment you never could.

Show me one, thousand word post I have made, most of my posts are
short, another one of your lies you cannot back up.

Smorgie, go fuck your self ass hole, how clear is that one, put this
kind of shit and attack on some one, you are the sick fucker here pal,
not me. You got a problem with me, bring it to me personally, but some
sicko coward like you, has to do a character assisination over the
internet. You and your sicko kind, makes me puke pal.
Triple D...
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
FastLarryBlowsGoats
2004-08-16 20:54:39 UTC
At least Smorgass Bored will tell you like it is, Larry. He doesn't
lie and tell people he is the greatest and a world champion. PLease,
the only thing you are a world champ at is blowing goats. You just
don't like Smorg because he won't bow down and kiss your ass. He has
more class then that.
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
triple D
2004-08-16 02:47:52 UTC
I love it how you guys take things I write, and spin them, turn them
around, add in lies to get me. I have no criminal record, none, don't
even have a traffic ticket. I have lived in the same home and had the
same phone number for 20 years, now how many other pool pros do you
think can match that. I made a post about arkansas, said I was
arrested twice, said i was framed twice, said I got off twice, so what
is your problem with that, I was innocent shit for brains. They were
trying to frame me for rape and murder and it was the da's son who did
it and confessed which cleared me, The other was a hunting violation,
which was another frame, which was over turned. Yeah, I am Al Capone,
and if you want my cursing to cease, then cease these non stop made up
lies and untrue slanders, keep that up, I'll keep telling you to go
fuck your selves. Get off my ass, I will clean up my act.
Triple D....
FastLarryBlowsGoats
2004-08-16 20:50:16 UTC
Nobody has to take things you say and turn them around, you do that
all by yourself. Most crooks say the same thing Larry, I was framed.
Everybody making all these lies up about you, you ain't that fuckin
important for people to make up lies about. Get you head out of your
ass.
Triple D....
Willee
2004-08-16 21:13:54 UTC
There you go Smorg, baiting someone to rant and rave so you can bitch about
it.
As I recall some of your posts would make a sailor blush.
All you ever post is rants about other people ranting.
When things quiet down you start it up again with shit like this then bitch
and holler about it.
YOU are the real TROLL here.
Everything you acuse others of being ... you are.

Willee
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
triple D
2004-08-16 22:20:35 UTC
You got it willie, old smorgie makes him self a new alais and thinks we
don't know who he is. That boy is dumber than a fuckin rock. A goat
puffer, thats a new one on me. They do a survey every year listing the
states where the dumbest people live. Are you ready for this,
Mississippi, Arkansas, Florida, smorgies home state, west virginia,
indiana. The only reason Florida does not rank #1 is every january the
iq pool doubles when the canadians arrive.

Hey smorgie, after you put up that get fl thread and an entire page of
nothing but false lies, slanders and fucking bull shit, shit for
brains, there are a lot of people who have your fuckin number, they
know you are some 300 lb plus piece of human dog shit who is nothing
but a fuckin drunk on top of it. You have been doggin my ass on my
posts for over a year, every time, its this negative or that dig, so I
exposed your fat ass, you got what you fucking deserved ass hole. You
have nothing on me, so you have to make up lies, you twisted fuck.
I just got in this email, he is one of your fans, this is your fan
mail, what some others think of you pal. Note, I did not write this,
one of your admirers did.

Good to see you posting on AZ again. I refuse to post on RSB ever
again. Pat Johnson wants to rule it with his idiotic physics bullshit
and the fucker can't play, never could play, and never will play worth
a damn. It's just disgusting with him. But I see that you've run into
all of the flaming assholes that I said you would...Pat Johnson, Smorg,
Dan White, Mike Page, and a few more here and there. Ron Shepard will
come out eventually but he hides most of the time.

Here's a website that you can post on RSB for Smorg and any of those
assholes that want to control you with the language issue that so many
try to do when they have no where else to go nor the brains to out talk
someone.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fwordflash.html

Smorgi, has a nice day shit for brains. I hear the smorgrasboard you
go to, offered you 20 bucks not to come in each time you show. I hear
when you get your shoes shined, you have to take their word on it. You
cant even get around back to wipe your ass any more, how pathetic is
that. 5' tall and 300 lbs, I did not know they could stack shit that
tall in Tampa.

Willie, you can come back and post now, when you left, you warned them,
when I got done with them, they would have new ass holes. I have roto
rootered them, they are reemed, they got the friggen message. I am
thru fuckin with them, I turn them back over to you. They are like
sheep, you can herd them any where you want them to go to. Send me
your check please. just kidding. tee hee hee.

Triple D...
RIPP
2004-08-16 23:52:56 UTC
Fat Larry and Willee, comrades at arms. Somehow I`m not surprised one bit. Why
don`t both of you crawl back under your respective rocks.

George<------knew Willee wouldn`t stay away
"No one remembers who came in second"
Willee
2004-08-17 00:55:14 UTC
Well, George, I look at it like this.
If freaks, geeks, and bozos like you can post here then so can I.
Tell me if I am wrong. LOL!

I really dont know Larry, I have never met him.
But I do see how others like yourself treat him.
It is down right shameful.
Most of what Larry says is fact.
You can look it up if you really cared a whit.
Most of you gode him into a stuipid argument knowing he will respond then
bitch about him arguing with you.
If you would just leave Larry alone he would not feel the need to defend
himself and everything would work itself out.
Besides he is doing quite well for himself without any help from any of you.
Prolly better than most here.
But ...being the freaks, geeks, and bozos you all are, you feed on the
bullshit and just cant leave it alone.
I have proved I can do it for months at a time so why dont you follow my
lead and do the same.

Willee
Joe Van
2004-08-17 03:37:07 UTC
Post by Willee
If freaks, geeks, and bozos like you can post here then so can I.
Tell me if I am wrong. LOL!
after writing on 6/29/04
Post by Willee
This will be my last post on this NG.
I don't know if I will ever return but for now I am leaving.
The bullshit has gotten to be just to much even for me.
The lies, twisted half truths, and bigotry is unbearable.
I can not post without some nit dragging me into an argument and then
catching hell from the rest of you for defending myself.

To those I have offended, I apologize.
To those I have pissed off I am sorry and I hope you can get over it.
To Shawn I say ES+D you worthless scum.
To Jimbo I say deny everything , admit to nothing.
Post by Willee
The one I really regret pissing off the most is Joe Van.
What started off in jest ended up in a big mess.
Sorry Joe, you really did not deserve all that bullshit.<<

But the above paragraph is the real bull shit. After I respectfully asked him
back off of my posts on AZ, he TRIED his best to get me into a one on one
confrontation.
You are a lying sack of shit and again I don't need to bring out the proof but
here
it is. If I really wanted to turn AZ into the Willee Cue cess pool I could,
but I have more respect for Mike, obviously more than you do, to do that.

I am taking the often given advice and just removing the NG from my
computer.
Hope this gives all of you the relief you have been asking for and brings
smiles to your faces.
I am sure the tormentors here will find others to carry on the arguments
with.

Think I will move over to a moderated board and see if Smorg can get away
with his taunting remarks there.

Willee<<

The above is just more Willee Bull Shit.
Post by Willee
I have proved I can do it for months at a time so why dont you follow my
lead and do the same.<<
Months at a time? Are you a total spazz? You left on 6/29 just to post on 7/28.
Thats not
even a month!??! Months?!?!.. Months is plural, jeez that would require more
than 60 days, no wonder you're trying to be a cuemaker.. you can't tell fucking
time to save your god damn life.

Joe
triple D
2004-08-17 00:57:03 UTC
oh George, give it a rest, let there be peace between us, so we can
rumble on the table some day and settle it there, and not on some
stupid internet forum, where no body wins, and all who argue, lose.
Best Wishes,
Fast Larry www.fastlarrypool.com
Willee
2004-08-17 01:03:48 UTC
See what I mean?
Larry is not the one starting the bullshit.
In fact he wants nothing more than to be friends with everyone.
Hell ... even larry's dogs are smart enough to see that.
Why does everyone insist on fighting with him?

Willee
triple D
2004-08-17 01:04:37 UTC
Here here willie, bravo, stand up and tell it like it is, dont let none
of dem bozos run you off, you have the same right here as dey do.
Stand up for youse rights here. How about some of youse other guys who
are now hiding in fear and afraid to post, come out of hiding, Me and
willie will protect you. We can forum the new club, BDB, band da
bozos. Unite all of you down trodden, all of you who were flamed and
bbred, that is a nasa term for burned beyond recognition, fall in
behind me, yo leader FL, will take you to the pool internet promised
land. Just sign up here and declare yo selfs. Dudes, you are finally
free, free at last. I see a statue coming, and pigeons shitting on my
head for the next two centuries. My picture on da cover of billiards
digest, I'll buy 9 copies for my momma.
triple D
2004-08-17 01:08:41 UTC
maybe because dey is bozos? Here is the deal, if every one now, begins
to show me simple, proper respect, I will reflect back that same
respect to them, this is the deal here. I shall be a total gentleman,
this I now pledge to you all. For those who continue to attack me,
call me a lair and a fraud, dont even go in and read my response, you
have seen it before, it shall be the same. You all want peace here,
there it is.

Fast Larry Guninger www.fastlarrypool.com
triple D
2004-08-17 03:45:35 UTC
who is joe van, what in the hell is that all about, what set that guy
off, another one bites the dust, soon I will be the only one left,
talking to my self. Not a bad game plan, run everyone off, or out live
the rest, then I win in the end. No, too bushido.
Triple D.
Willee
2004-08-17 12:53:49 UTC
Post by triple D
who is joe van, what in the hell is that all about, what set that guy
off, another one bites the dust, soon I will be the only one left,
talking to my self. Not a bad game plan, run everyone off, or out live
the rest, then I win in the end. No, too bushido.
Triple D.
Joe Van is the guy that made a bet with me here and then when he lost it he
did not want to pay up.
Instead, he weasel worded and refused.
He thinks if he gets mad and throws enough actuations at me and blows enough
smoke up everyone's ass they will not see the truth about him. Even the
people he works with told him he was wrong but he refuses to listen to
anyone about it.
It only shows his real character as a Liar and Conniver.

He says he is ingorning me.
He says he is removing this NG off his computer.
Lets see what he says when he comes back and posts here.

I used to respect that guy but anymore I think he is just another Freak,
Geek, or Bozo only out to glorify himself.
He is not even worth a direct reply anymore.
I gave him plenty of chances to resolve the issue and put it to rest for
good but he chooses to continue with his badmouthing and liying.
He is misinformed, goes off half cocked, and shows his ass if you refute or
question anything he says.
He also make shit up to argue about if he cant twist something you have
said around the way he wants.
But he cant get away with his bullshitshit over on AZ so he posts it up
here.
His favorite style is a drive by hit and run as you have just seen.

That Larry, is who Joe Van has shown himself to be to me.

WIllee
Patrick Johnson
2004-08-17 13:03:24 UTC
Willee wrote:

[Surprise: another personal vendetta]

Go away again, troll.

<plonk>

Pat Johnson
Chicago
JAM
2004-08-17 13:26:38 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
[Surprise: another personal vendetta]
Go away again, troll.
<plonk>
Pat Johnson
Chicago
Willee is not a troll and posts under his own identity.

You are not the RSB policeman, but you are an RSB bully.

Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ.

See how easy that is? I can do it one-handed, too, which frees up my left hand
to give you a single-digit salute!

JAM
Willee

JAM
Joe Van
2004-08-17 16:19:09 UTC
Post by Willee
I dont know, JAM, It still is the same few assholes leading the pack.
PJ went away and came back but just dont think anyone else should.
Willee
Hey.. if your head wasn't so far up your ass you would see if it wasn't for
Larry and now YOU, AGAIN.. this group was doing really good. As far
as Triple D (Dumb, Doofus and Dork), he claims to have his own board,
why would you even bother posting where people hate you? You know why?
Cause there are no posts on his own board.

Joe
Willee
2004-08-17 16:38:33 UTC
Yes Joe, I can see you are ate up with hate and I really feel sad for you.
It only leads to bad Karma and I should know.
Perhaps someday you will realise that there are much more worthwhile things
to spend time doing than trying discredit those you hate.

Willee
Joe
Joe Van
2004-08-17 16:47:48 UTC
things to spend time doing than trying discredit those you hate.<<
But its not alot of time.. because you make it so easy...

Joe
Gregory
JAM, quit bullying Patrick.
Patrick Johnson
2004-08-19 14:28:25 UTC
Post by JAM
Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ.
See how easy that is? I can do it one-handed, too, which frees up my
left hand to give you a single-digit salute!
LOL. She just can't bring herself to really plonk me. I must be
filling some need for her.

pj
chgo
Willee
2004-08-19 14:34:13 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
LOL. She just can't bring herself to really plonk me. I must be
filling some need for her.
pj
chgo
That is funny ... she says the same thing about you.

Willee
Jack Stein
2004-08-20 13:26:32 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
Post by JAM
Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ. Plonk PJ.
LOL. She just can't bring herself to really plonk me. I must be
filling some need for her.
She just plonked you 4 times? Very instructional I might add.

If anyone really did plonk you, they would't get to see all those atomic
particals spinning around your very dense head... Quite an amusing show
to miss just for the sake of self induced censorship....
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Patrick Johnson
2004-08-20 14:22:47 UTC
Post by Jack Stein
If anyone really did plonk you, they would't get to see all those atomic
particals spinning around your very dense head...
You obviously can't stand the thought of missing anything I say. In
fact, every one of your posts today are to or about me. I think you're
in love...

Pat Johnson <-- blushing
Chicago
Ron Shepard
2004-08-20 15:17:43 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
Post by Jack Stein
If anyone really did plonk you, they would't get to see all those atomic
particals spinning around your very dense head...
You obviously can't stand the thought of missing anything I say. In
fact, every one of your posts today are to or about me. I think you're
in love...
Pat Johnson <-- blushing
Pat, you need to consider that every one of your posts is really
like making five posts. First is your post, then there is the
mandatory off-topic sniping that you will get from your groupies:
Jack Stein, Willee, JAM, and Fast Larry (or triple D or Grindleberry
or whatever alias he is using at the time).

$.02 -Ron Shepard
Jack Stein
2004-08-20 16:22:25 UTC
Ron Shepard wakes up, brushing the atomic particles swarming his pointy
Post by Ron Shepard
Pat, you need to consider that every one of your posts is really
like making five posts. First is your post, then there is the
I'll bet you learned that from the groupies that followed Willie around
for years?

Have you considered telling your pin head buddy that if he didn't post
10 to 100 times as many messages as the average human poster, then he
wouldn't have to be handing out instructions (to his friends that are
too dumb to think on their own), to be plonking everyone he doesn't
like, which seems to be close to everyone, you excluded of course..

Regardless, Pat still looks pretty stupid when he complains about how
much others post, or try to give instructions on who the dumb asses
should plonk or not plonk... Quite enjoyable for the groupies, don't
you think?
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Jack Stein
2004-08-20 16:06:18 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
Post by Jack Stein
If anyone really did plonk you, they would't get to see all those
atomic particals spinning around your very dense head...
You obviously can't stand the thought of missing anything I say. In
fact, every one of your posts today are to or about me. I think you're
in love...
It seems I see your name attached to just about every thread in RSB.

I'm far too lazy to follow you around for love, I simply pick on the
weakest links, and your it...

It's laziness, not love... Sorry your so easily confused!
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Jack Stein
2004-08-20 13:20:06 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
<plonk>
Plonk!
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
RIPP
2004-08-17 14:16:45 UTC
Willee, in all fairness you hardly post here for a couple of months. Then when
you do decide to post you jump in and try to defend the biggest troll to ever
hit this group(yes,even bigger than you if your ego can handle it) and I`ll
quote.

"See what I mean?
Larry is not the one starting the bullshit.
In fact he wants nothing more than to be friends with everyone.
Hell ... even larry's dogs are smart enough to see that.
Why does everyone insist on fighting with him?"

Now I know you`ve been reading the group. We all know you`re reading it. You
have to know the shit that Fat Larry`s been spewing yet you choose to try to
defend him. What`s wrong with you? I`ll quote some of his more informative
posts in case you missed them.

Fat Larry:

"The cops ask, why is a pool cue ball like a Mexican? Because the more
you beat on it, the more English you get out of it."

"FUCK YOU ASS HOLE..."

"HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS GET
IN A BIG CIRCLE AND DO A CONGO LINE CIRCLE FUCK FOR ME AND LETS GET IT
ALL OVER AT ONE TIME, ALL OF YOU GET IT UP THE ASS....
DA DING DONG DADDY...
Ben Dover..."

"fuck you maggot...
da ding dong daddy."

"When you take a leak, I bet you hold your pecker with a pair of
tweezers. When I grab my pole, I can wrap both hands around it like
holding a base ball bat and still have 7" poking out the top. I have
to stand out in the hall to take a leak in the bathroom. "

Really trying to make friends. Wants everyone to like him. Yeah, right. Keep
defending him Willee.

George
Willee
2004-08-17 15:32:15 UTC
Post by RIPP
Willee, in all fairness you hardly post here for a couple of months. Then when
you do decide to post you jump in and try to defend the biggest troll to ever
hit this group(yes,even bigger than you if your ego can handle it) and I`ll
quote.
"See what I mean?
Larry is not the one starting the bullshit.
In fact he wants nothing more than to be friends with everyone.
Hell ... even larry's dogs are smart enough to see that.
Why does everyone insist on fighting with him?"
Now I know you`ve been reading the group. We all know you`re reading it. You
have to know the shit that Fat Larry`s been spewing yet you choose to try to
defend him.
As I would defend anyone that I thought was being treated unfairly.
Post by RIPP
What`s wrong with you?
George, there is nothing wrong with me.
I think the problem you perceive is elsewhere.

It is a key point you make that I have not posted hardly anything here for a
few months.
Thank you for your fairness.

The real point is you are right I did not read most of FL's posts.
Hence they did not bother me in the least.

I thought that perhaps I was to active and my perception of the people here
had become skewed.
I see that was not the case.

What I do see is others trying to piss him off and get him to respond as he
is known to do.
Then they act like little innocent kids that are so annoyed with him.
If you guys would just leave Larry alone I think you would see a change in
his attitude.
But there are those among you that wish to see Larry continue because they
know it pisses the rest of you off.
These are the real trolls, George.

Cant you see what is going on here?
Larry is Larry and will act like Larry.
He has a right to defend himself when attacked.
An he does go overboard with it when so provoked.
However, there are others here far worse than him as they are mean natured,
manipulative, and deceitful.

Willee
RIPP
2004-08-17 22:31:15 UTC
Post by Willee
As I would defend anyone that I thought was being treated unfairly.
I`ll adress this statement in a moment. I`m going to make an attempt to discuss
this with you rationally.
Post by Willee
The real point is you are right I did not read most of FL's posts.
Hence they did not bother me in the least.
This is the problem, and a good point. You admit you didn`t read most of FL`s
post`s yet you feel he is being treated unfairly. I wonder how you can come to
that conclusion without reading most of his posts. I notice in your response to
me you failed to respond to my entire post. Specifically to the FL posts I
quoted(which took 30 seconds to come up with, there was an endless supply). Do
a google and spend a while reading through FL`s contributions to RSB. After you
do, see if you still think you can honestly say he`s being treated unfairly.
Post by Willee
Cant you see what is going on here?
Larry is Larry and will act like Larry.
This is indeed the problem.
Post by Willee
He has a right to defend himself when attacked.
He`s never just attacked for no reason. He is as negative a poster as I have
ever seen and usually deserves what he gets......again you`d know this if you
read his posts.
Post by Willee
An he does go overboard with it when so provoked.
Can you say "UNDERSTATEMENT"
Post by Willee
However, there are others here far worse than him as they are mean natured,
manipulative, and deceitful.
He has no peers when it comes to mudslinging on this newsgroup. Don`t just
answer me with a kneejerk reponse, take some time, read up a little and then
offer an opinion on whether he is treated fairly or not.

Willee
2004-08-17 23:50:19 UTC
George, I really don't have the desire to read all of FL's posts.
I have seen my share of bullshit posts from many others.
I don't disagree that he gets a bit overboard.
I don't disagree that you get tired of it.
The point I was trying to make is that there are others here prodding and
poking just to get him to do it.
When he does they are the first to join the rest of the pissed off crowd and
point their fingers.
That is their goal and its how they get their jollies off.

To blame only him is unfair as the ones that keep firing him up and feeding
his flames are just as responsible for the mess.
It reminds me of a pack of hyenas taking turns nipping at their prey.
They post only or twice but if FL responds he must post to each one of them
so it looks like he is doing ALL the posting and causing ALL the problem.
Yes ... it would be nice if FL would just not respond to the trolls but you
know as well as they do that isnt gonna happen.

If you would just leave him alone he would just go away.
Simple, clean, and neat.
But like I said there are those that do not want that to happen.
They want people like you to get mad at Larry and will keep provoking him as
they know he will respond.
Place some of the blame on them and not ALL of it on Larry.

BTW ... Have you done a Goggle search on me?
How do you think I know so much about the pack mentatialty around here.
I was accused of single handled bringing this group to its knees.
That was not true as there were a lot of others involved but that did not
stop some assholes from saying it.
The same assholes without which there would have been no arguments in the
first place.

Dont you think that what I am saying is rational.
BTW .. if our discussion gets to rational expect others to jump in to mess
with it.

Willee
this with you rationally.
Joe Van
2004-08-17 16:24:55 UTC
Post by RIPP
Willee, in all fairness you hardly post here for a couple of months.
George, go to google and see it wasn't even 30 days before he needed
to post again.
Post by RIPP
Now I know you`ve been reading the group. We all know you`re reading it.<<
Yeah, after saying he was "unplugging" (paraphrase) the group. LOL This guy is
a lying
scum bag.
Post by RIPP
You have to know the shit that Fat Larry`s been spewing yet you choose to try
Post by RIPP
defend him. <<
You know George, looking back at the Legion of Larry I see three people who are
exactly the same. All liars, and pompous shit heads.

Joe
Willee
2004-08-17 16:40:06 UTC
Gee joe didnt you just say you were ingorning me and that you plonked me?
So much for this honest mans word.
Reminds me of the pot and the kettle ... I just cant figure which one I am.

Willee
Joe Van
2004-08-17 16:50:20 UTC
Post by Willee
Gee joe didnt you just say you were ingorning me and that you plonked me?
No that was on AZ billiards.. like I said I respect Mike.. but here.. well pal
its like little red riding hood and the wolf... (just for the record.. your
little red..)
Post by Willee
So much for this honest mans word.
You tried to twist words again.. see Willee you suck.. even at that.. can't
you get anything straight..
Post by Willee
Reminds me of the pot and the kettle ... I just cant figure which one I am.<<
The ashes..

Joe
Willee
2004-08-17 19:47:07 UTC
Post by Joe Van
Post by Willee
Gee joe didnt you just say you were ingorning me and that you plonked me?
No that was on AZ billiards.. like I said I respect Mike.. but here.. well pal
its like little red riding hood and the wolf... (just for the record.. your
little red..)
Oh ... now I remember ... you were deleting this NG off your computer.
Yeah ... right ... LOL.
Want me to repost that one or was that just a weasel worded "Paraphrase".

Willee
Classiccues
2004-08-20 16:35:19 UTC
Post by Willee
Oh ... now I remember ... you were deleting this NG off your computer.
Yeah ... right ... LOL.
Want me to repost that one or was that just a weasel worded "Paraphrase".
Please do.. because if you knew how to read.. it was a cut post FROM you.
You are such an idiot, sometime its just not worth it.

Joe
Willee
2004-08-20 19:06:29 UTC
Post by Classiccues
Please do.. because if you knew how to read.. it was a cut post FROM you.
You are such an idiot, sometime its just not worth it.
Joe
What an ass you are, Joe.

Ha HA HA..

If I was realy worthless then you would not have ANY reason to post here
except to spam you wares and show links to your used cues for sale.

Willee
Joe Van
2004-08-17 17:19:13 UTC
Post by Willee
So much for this honest mans word.
Talking about honest men...

~Willee in AZ directed to Smorg~

Please, just leave me alone and I will do the same toward you.
You may continue your agenda over on RSB without any trouble from me as I have
left that NG and plan never to return.

Never to return huh.. less than 30 days... just a reminder...

About the first line.. you can ask Smorg to leave you alone,
but when I politely ask the same of you, you have the audacity to
try and rip at me in the reply... Not only are you a liar.. but a
hypocrite as well...

Joe
Willee
2004-08-17 20:02:24 UTC
Post by Joe Van
Post by Willee
So much for this honest mans word.
Talking about honest men...
~Willee in AZ directed to Smorg~
Please, just leave me alone and I will do the same toward you.
You may continue your agenda over on RSB without any trouble from me as I have
left that NG and plan never to return.
Never to return huh.. less than 30 days... just a reminder...
About the first line.. you can ask Smorg to leave you alone,
but when I politely ask the same of you, you have the audacity to
try and rip at me in the reply... Not only are you a liar.. but a
hypocrite as well...
Joe
Well Joe it is like this ...
You aint Smorg and frankly I like Smorg better than I like you.
He tells bigger lies but he don't really believe them like you do.
He said he would leave me alone and so far he has.
Proves he can keep his word better than you.
Another reason to like him better than you.

As for coming back and posting here ...
I changed my mind just like you did today.
Yeah right ... you were going to delete this NG off your computer.
You plonked me so you could not see any more of my posts.
Ha Ha Ha ..what a laugh ... as if you really could leave all this alone.

Back when you refused to pay off the bet you lost, I ranted and raved for a
while then offered you a deal.
I posted that if you said no more about it then neither would I.
Did you .... No ... you kept on right on ranting about it so I assumed you
enjoyed fussing and fighting over it.

The only reason you are not pulling this shit over on AZ is that Mike would
boot your ass off for it.
Weasel word all you want but that is the real reason.
You would like nothing better than to rant and rave and show your ass (more
than you already have) over their.

Forget it Joe, you lost because you are a bet welshing loser and you will
continue to be a loser as long as you keep ranting, raiving, and lying here
in public.

Willee
Classiccues
2004-08-20 16:42:51 UTC
Post by Willee
Well Joe it is like this ...
You aint Smorg and frankly I like Smorg better than I like you.
Actually its like this.. Smorg has some class.. and you are like school in
the summer.. no class.
Post by Willee
He said he would leave me alone and so far he has.
Proves he can keep his word better than you.
Another reason to like him better than you.
You have little to say about keeping your word....
Post by Willee
Yeah right ... you were going to delete this NG off your computer.
Please show me where I said this.. you can't because I cut and pasted WHAT you
had written. The more you post the more this

"I am taking the often given advice and just removing the NG from my
computer.
Hope this gives all of you the relief you have been asking for and brings
smiles to your faces.
I am sure the tormentors here will find others to carry on the arguments
with"

Which YOU wrote.. not I, looks like another LIE. I never once said I would
delete this group from my PC and openly challenge you to show where I said
this. I will post this lie everytime you post to call you out.
Post by Willee
The only reason you are not pulling this shit over on AZ is that Mike would
boot your ass off for it.
The only reason you are not pulling this shit over on AZ is that Mike would
boot your ass off for it.
Weasel word all you want but that is the real reason.
See again you have no clue... I posted my reason and it stands.. but I am sure
at some point
it will be there as well as you cannot stand the thought of not bringing down
another forum as
you have done here.
Post by Willee
Forrget it Joe, you lost because you are a bet welshing loser and you will
continue to be a loser as long as you keep ranting, raiving, and lying here
in public.<<
Willee, I nver lost the bet and as far as lying, the only one doing it is
you...

Joe
Willee
2004-08-20 19:13:05 UTC
Post by Classiccues
Willee, I nver lost the bet and as far as lying, the only one doing it is
you...
Joe
Yes you did, Joe, you just chose to weasel word your way out of paying off
cause that is your real character.
You even posted the proof you were lying then had the balls to deny it.
Why, I dont know as it was a stupid bet and I would have let you out of it
just like I offered to.
But your head was is so far up your ass you cant see wnat is obvious to
everyone.

This is my last response about the subject, Joe, I really dont care to
associate with neurotic psychotic liars like you.

*************
Post by Classiccues
And you did so by saying "Like many other endeavors a person can learn to
do
Post by Classiccues
95% of the work in a very short time and then spend the rest of his life
learning and
Post by Classiccues
refining that last 5%. That last 5% is what really separates the masters
from
Post by Classiccues
the average.
Yep... that is what I really said and it is too bad you did not quote those
words instead of making up a lie and trying to pass it as the truth.
It is called weasel wording and you have been caught red handed at it, Joe.
Now Pay Up Sucker!

Sorry Joe ... those were not the words you posted and accused me of saying.
Let me remind you .... You quoted me as saying:
"I know 95% of everything to know about cuemaking"
Notice the quotation marks?
You use them as a tool to sell your lies.
I told you I never said that and I was right ... as you yourself have just
proved.
Too bad you took the bet.
You can blame Bimbo for this twisted bit of truth
you bought into.

See YOU in two months, Joe, that is if you are any kind of a man of his
word.
Nice try on the weasel words but it wont work this time as you are in to
deep.

*****

I think that shows who is lying and who the weasel wording bet welsher is
here.
It is YOU, Joe, and everyone can see it but you ... LOL.

Joe Van
2004-08-17 16:34:19 UTC
Post by Willee
Joe Van is the guy that made a bet with me here and then when he lost it he
did not want to pay up<<
Its been shown here ad naseum.. you lost. Your contant lying is
ridiculous.
Post by Willee
Even the people he works with told him he was wrong but he refuses to listen
Post by Willee
anyone about it.<<
Another lie...
Post by Willee
He says he is removing this NG off his computer.???
Liar...
Post by Willee
Lets see what he says when he comes back and posts here.<<
Just to show you are a liar... but it really is getting to easy.
Post by Willee
I gave him plenty of chances to resolve the issue and put it to rest for
good but he chooses to continue with his badmouthing and liying.<<
Liar..
Post by Willee
He is misinformed, goes off half cocked, and shows his ass if you refute or
question anything he says.<<
Liar.. I actually like a good debate...
Post by Willee
But he cant get away with his bullshitshit over on AZ so he posts it up
here.<<
I actually could show them you are a liar, but half of them are from here so I
would
just be stating the obvious...
Post by Willee
His favorite style is a drive by hit and run as you have just seen.<<
Not true either.. I prefer to go toe to toe.. but having a debate
with someone that is constantly lying, and starting false rumors
kind of defeats the purpose.

Joe
Willee
2004-08-17 16:44:39 UTC
Its over Joe, Let it go.
It was proven you lost to anyone with half a brain.
Man ... when you tell a lie you really believe it yourself .. dont you?
Anyway, I have let it go as just another encounter with someone that lies
and is not a man of his word.
Ya fit right in here with the rest of them, Joe.

Willee
Joe Van
2004-08-17 16:57:57 UTC
Post by Willee
Its over Joe, Let it go.
You need to let it go.. not once have I ever mentioned
it in an arguement.. you are the only one who thinks that..
Post by Willee
Ya fit right in here with the rest of them, Joe.<<
Really..

Did I say...

"I am taking the often given advice and just removing the NG from my
computer."

ummm.. no..

Did I say...

I don't know if I will ever return but for now I am leaving...

Ummmm no..

See you are just a LIAR..

Should I go google the rest of them beauts?

Joe (---its to easy
Willee
2004-08-17 20:04:36 UTC
Post by Willee
Ya fit right in here with the rest of them, Joe.<<
Really..
Did I say...
"I am taking the often given advice and just removing the NG from my
computer."
ummm.. no..
Did I say...
I don't know if I will ever return but for now I am leaving...
Ummmm no..
Yes you did, Joe ...
I was "paraphrasing" you.
You know all about those things dont you?
You use them all the time you want to lie about what someone else said.
Cant I use them too or is it only you allowed to do so.

Willee
Classiccues
2004-08-20 16:46:51 UTC
Post by Willee
Yes you did, Joe ...
I was "paraphrasing" you.
Ok show me where I said anything that could be paraphrased into I was
either deleting the newsgroup or leaving. You know what you can't. But
what you said vs what I said can easily be correlated into a direct
relationship
as it was done here during that thread.

So again.. you are just a lying pathetic scum bag...
Post by Willee
Cant I use them too or is it only you allowed to do so.<<
Absolutely .. just show some relationship between what you are saying
and what I said.

So agaim I am calling you out.. just show me where I said anything
that is even close to your latest fable...

Willee everytime you post some fantasy as this you are just proving
exactly what I am pointing out... you are making this way to easy

Joe
Gary Robinson
2004-08-18 00:53:06 UTC
Post by Willee
It was proven you lost to anyone with half a brain.
Its been shown here ad naseum.. you lost.
You are both wrong.

RSB lost... again.

-GaryR (Bubba)
Willee

-GaryR (Bubba)
Mark0
2004-08-17 20:39:47 UTC
Joe, either filter the guy or learn how. I don't want to see any of his
tripe (that includes the part you quoted). I like you and all, but....

Mark0
Post by Willee
Even the people he works with told him he was wrong but he refuses to listen
Post by Willee
anyone about it.<<
Another lie...
Joe
Joe Van
2004-08-18 22:52:39 UTC
Post by Mark0
Joe, either filter the guy or learn how. I don't want to see any of his
tripe (that includes the part you quoted). I like you and all, but....
Mark0
Mark0

I would agree normally.. but when you take pot shots at someone's business,
especially unfounded ones, you deserve any payback you might get. This goes
for the oomp loompa to.. I only have 2 people, in this forum, I would love to
take my pneumatic framing nailer to..

Joe
www.pooltablemagic.net / www.classiccues.com
Willee

Donald Tees
2004-08-18 23:24:49 UTC
Post by Joe Van
Post by Mark0
Joe, either filter the guy or learn how. I don't want to see any of his
tripe (that includes the part you quoted). I like you and all, but....
Mark0
Mark0
I would agree normally.. but when you take pot shots at someone's business,
especially unfounded ones, you deserve any payback you might get. This goes
for the oomp loompa to.. I only have 2 people, in this forum, I would love to
take my pneumatic framing nailer to..
Joe
www.pooltablemagic.net / www.classiccues.com
Lots of people deserve lots of things. Once you decide you are in the
payback biz instead of the running-a-leaque biz, you are half way to
screwing it up. Rolling in the muck with the pigs never leaves you
clean, regardless of your motives.

Donald.
Willee
2004-08-19 00:39:39 UTC
Post by Donald Tees
Lots of people deserve lots of things. Once you decide you are in the
payback biz instead of the running-a-leaque biz, you are half way to
screwing it up. Rolling in the muck with the pigs never leaves you
clean, regardless of your motives.
Donald.
Well Donald, Joe Van started this current round of bullshit by making
absurdly false statements about me.
Then, when I challenged his truthfulness and proved him wrong he really got
bent and went off like FL.
I even offered to just forget it and he would not do it.
If anyone has been wronged here it is ME .. not the liar, bet welshing, Joe
Van.
I even feel sorry for the guy.
Everything he acuses me of doing to him he has done to me.
But since he is more popular he thinks his friends will cover and lie for
him ... and they do.
So ... I guess I have just as much right to feel the same way he does just
not a many voices on my side.
All I have is the truth and that is enough.
Right is right and regardless how deep you bury the truth in a pile of
weasel words it will still shine thru to those that seek it.
I dont expect you to openly tell the truth about this as it would piss Joe
off and you are his friend.
At best you will try to sooth his rage and transfer blame to me.

Willee
Classiccues
2004-08-20 17:09:37 UTC
Post by Willee
Well Donald, Joe Van started this current round of bullshit by making
absurdly false statements about me.<<
Where is this.. actually I was just pointing out your blatant
lies, which by the way happened AFTER you posted here first.
... show me where I made these statements here in RSB.
Please, tell you what, if you can show anything to the like,
I will stop harrassing you. All I pointed out is that you are still
a lying piece of shit, posted what YOU ACTUALLY said, vs
what you actually did, showed a timeframe to your lies, etc..
and I am going to keep doing it.

Now I expect this to be between August 12th 2004 give or take till now.
I want to see it, show everyone here where I wronged you, to get you back
here posting. I on the other hand will point out within very truthful reasoning
and
proof, that you A- lied about leaving, B- said it was months, being plural,
that you
didn't post here, and I can prove without a shadow of a doubt otherwise, C-
will cut
your original good bye post, showing more of your lies. You show me the
absurdely false
statements, in RSB, in the timeline I have given, and I will prove everything
here I
have said. Tell you what, you wanna bet now? 6 mos, a year.. c'mon big boy,
no paraphrasing, no its just about what he said, dead on cut and paste. You up
for it? Because the only reason we are having this, is because you came back
after
another blatant lie, which I am calling you out on. You welched once before so
am sure accepting the bet, really means nothing...

Willee you coming back here was because YOU CANNOT DO THIS on AZ.
You have no way to make noise there.. you need to be able to read your own
tirades
because its the only way you feel like a man.
Post by Willee
All I have is the truth and that is enough.<<
HAHAHAHA truth and Willee? HAHAHAHA gawd damn.. thats like truth and Bill
Clinton,
or truth and Scot Peterson.. HAHAHAHHA you're almost as funny as Smorg...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH...

But all kidding aside.. these absurdly statements never came up in RSB, aint
that
really the truth, huh Willee.. you are just mad that in AZ, my innuendo's,
which are
also the truth, cut deep even though I never once mentioned you by name.. you
can't stand it.. even though your replies always have my name in it.. but I can
just
reference you by little things.... and its pissing you off...

C'mon Willee. tell everyone here that your feeling were hurt in AZ, but here is
the only
real place you can try and get me.. tell them Willee, tell them the truth..
Tell them all this
bandwidth is getting wasted because you can't fight a war on the soil in which
the battle
lines were drawn...

you are so pathetic its not even fun anymore.. I just for once want to see you
post the
truth in just one thing... then maybe I will back off...
Classiccues
2004-08-20 17:22:15 UTC
Post by Classiccues
can't stand it.. even though your replies always have my name in it.. but I
can just reference you by little things.... and its pissing you off...<<
For the record...

I just want to make one thing very clear.. Willee answered one of my posts in
AZ
a little negatively, had it not been Willee, I wouldn't have even cared. I
politely
asked him not to reply to me, as I had not been doing to him, for fear
of an altercation. He went on to rip my request, and continue his bashing.
So now he is here, because I rejected his advances. So this is what you
deal with on a day to day basis with a stalker...
Jack Stein
http://jbstein.com
triple D
2004-08-17 13:39:57 UTC
Somebody tell me what a plonk is, what is this, some kind of erase
button so you cant see what the bozos post. Tell me how to do it and
i'll plunk the entire friggen board so I only see willie and then he
and I can just talk. I dont see no plonk button no where. These bozos
get mad at you Willie and tell you that you're plonked, but they come
back and peek, you know they do, curiosity did kill da cat you know. I
think this is kind of stupid any way, if you don't like somebody, just
do not read what they write. In BD mag, I have not read a word Jewie
or Fels has written since 97, its all bull s***, so I don't waste my
time on it, I just skip over it. There are people who write columns in
my newspaper who are bozos, skip them as well. The bozo on az, the
silencer, total bull S*** posted just to aggravate people, quit reading
him as well, when I saw his post, slid right over it without reading a
word, that is how my plonk button works. If you do not like what I
read, dont read me, nobody twists you arm to do so. Pick and choose
who you read wisely, just as you choose your friends.
Triple D....
Willee
2004-08-17 15:05:45 UTC
Post by triple D
The bozo on az, the
silencer, total bull S*** posted just to aggravate people, quit reading
him as well, when I saw his post, slid right over it without reading a
word, that is how my plonk button works. If you do not like what I
read, dont read me, nobody twists you arm to do so. Pick and choose
who you read wisely, just as you choose your friends.
Triple D....
Well ... that is what I don't understand most, Larry.
If they cant stand reading what they consider to be bullshit then why do
they keep opening the messages and reading them?
I bet PJ has plonked me a dozen times over the years but he still reads what
I post whenever he feels like sharpening his claws on somebody.
Most of the time they are the ones that start the bullshit then whine and
complain about it.

If you didn't know ... Outlook Express ( and other newsreaders I guess) has
a feature that once activated will keep any posts from the "plonked" person
from displaying on your computer.
Using MS Outlook Express you would highlight the message and select
MESSAGE > BLOCK SENDER and it records that screen name in a KillFile.
I guess "plonk" is the sound that is made when you throw someone into the
"Bit Bucket" as the killfile folder is often called.
You can also select a thread to ignore if you don't want to see it on your
list anymore.
I guess for some of these posers it is easier to bitch than to use these
features.

Hey ... are you going to perform in Vegas this coming week?
How is Wonder Dog doing?
You teaching him any new tricks or is he teaching you a few?

Willee
Jack Stein
2004-08-20 13:15:59 UTC
Post by Willee
Well ... that is what I don't understand most, Larry.
If they cant stand reading what they consider to be bullshit then why do
they keep opening the messages and reading them?
Not to mention responding to messages and people they think no one else
should read and respond. Dimwit is the simple term for people like PJ.
Post by Willee
I bet PJ has plonked me a dozen times over the years but he still reads what
I post whenever he feels like sharpening his claws on somebody.
My favorite PJ bitch was when he complained you dominated the group with
abundant posts, yet, he posted more messages than anyone, 10 to 100
times more than most... what a dolt. Why would anyone care how many
messages someone posts? I guess they can't control what they read...
perhaps a government law requiring mandatory plonking of certain people
they can't control would be good?

---
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Jack Stein
2004-08-20 13:05:50 UTC
Post by triple D
Somebody tell me what a plonk is,
It's an instructional message from Patrick Johnson. It has little or no
meaning, like most of his messages, it can safely be ignored.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
triple D
2004-08-17 13:47:44 UTC
Willie, joe van said;
no wonder you're trying to be a cuemaker.. you can't tell fucking
time to save your god damn life.
end of quote:
I think that would be one of the major things any new cue maker would
have to have in his favor, not being able to tell time. All you have to
have, is too much time on your hands. Just like to be a great pool
player, you can have zero education like Efren, or Fatty, or Willie
Hoppe, who never ever went to school a single day, your brain is
totally empty, but you can learn to play world class and you cant even
spell physics and dont even have a friggen clue what that is.
Triple D.
Willee
2004-08-17 15:14:45 UTC
Joe Van has said a lot of things ... most of which I have just ignored or
not responded to.
Everyone has his quirks and silly needs and it don't do any good making a
fuss about all the time.

Just to set it straight ... even though I am a newbee to the craft (under
five years) I am more of a cuemaker than Joe could ever realize.
He thinks that just because he buys and sells high end cues and has a closet
full of them that makes him an elitist and knows it all.
To be fair he does know a lot about cues but has much to learn about being
receptive to new ideas and people that DO know what they are talking about..

Willee
Willie, joe van said;
Triple D.
Joe Van
2004-08-17 16:15:35 UTC
Post by Willee
Just to set it straight ... even though I am a newbee to the craft (under
five years) I am more of a cuemaker than Joe could ever realize.<<
Realizing has NOTHING to do with it. I could give a rats ass
about the cues you build. You are a lying scum bag, thats all
I need to point out. You cannot take responsibility for a SINGLE
one of your actions. What next... here, I will give you the Willee Preview...
" I am back because of (insert name here, Joe or George will do this week)
I was fully ready to never post again.. bla.. bla.. bla.. bla.. bla...
All gawd damn bull shit. You are a pathetic, lying troll.
Post by Willee
He thinks that just because he buys and sells high end cues and has a closet
full of them that makes him an elitist and knows it all.<<
Not true again..but being an engineering student I can tell you when some
whack a doo talks engineering and cues and doesn't know a bending moment
from shear I can't help but laugh.
Post by Willee
To be fair he does know a lot about cues but has much to learn about being
receptive to new ideas and people that DO know what they are talking about..<<
I am very receptive when the other person DOES know what he is talking
about....
which when conversing with you is NOT happening..

Joe
Willee
2004-08-17 16:35:41 UTC
OK Joe, I reallly have no desire to fight with you about anything.
Keep on goding me and lieing and I will still feel the same way about it.
Dont you get it, Joe?
You have become someone that I do not wish to associate with as you are an
embarassment to the craft.

Willee
Joe Van
2004-08-17 16:46:48 UTC
Post by Willee
Keep on goding me and lieing and I will still feel the same way about it.
But you're here posting, after you said you wouldn't..
Do you like induldging me? Do you like proving time and time again,
that your words mean nothing? How can you come here after making the claims
you made, and expect ANYONE to believe you about your cues?

Don't you get it?
Post by Willee
Dont you get it, Joe?
No, don't you get it.. everytime I get the chance I am going to post
about you. You crossed the line and I am right here...
Post by Willee
You have become someone that I do not wish to associate with as you are an
embarassment to the craft.<<
What craft? I don't make cues.. you are the embarassment.. but not to the
craft.. but to humanity, and in your case cockroaches..

Joe
Willee
2004-08-17 20:13:46 UTC
Post by Joe Van
Keep on goading me and lieing and I will still feel the same way about
it.
Post by Joe Van
But you're here posting, after you said you wouldn't..
Big deal .. I changed my mind.
Is that what has your panties all in a wad?
Post by Joe Van
Do you like indulging me? Do you like proving time and time again,
that your words mean nothing? How can you come here after making the claims
you made, and expect ANYONE to believe you about your cues?
I really don't care if anyone believes me or not, Joe.
My work speaks for itself.
Post by Joe Van
No, don't you get it.. every I get the chance I am going to post
about you. You crossed the line and I am right here...
Shit Joe, you don't need to justify anything.
You are just putting on a big show for everyone else here.
Stick that line up your ass cause I aint buying it.
Post by Joe Van
You have become someone that I do not wish to associate with as you are an
embarrassment to the craft.<<
What craft? I don't make cues.. you are the embarrassment.. but not to the
craft.. but to humanity, and in your case cockroaches..
Cockroaches ... that is funny .. HA HA.

You sure come across as a cue expert telling all the other less informed
what is what over on AZ.
You even post in the forum for cuemakers.
I bet you have got at least one or two of them fooled that you know what you
are talking about.
Yeah ... you have owned so many cues for so long you know everything there
is to know and anyone that questions you don't know shit.
What you need to do is shut your yap and open your ears and learn something
for a change instead of boasting about how much you know cause you own a few
old cues.

Willee
Classiccues
2004-08-20 16:34:03 UTC
Post by Willee
Big deal .. I changed my mind.
Is that what has your panties all in a wad?
No, you lied. Big difference.. you NEVER intended to leave,
therefore making the statement a LIE. But anyone who reads this
group knows that its nothing new.
Post by Willee
My work speaks for itself.<<
So does your postings...
Post by Willee
You are just putting on a big show for everyone else here.
Nope, I am just going to make sure that the true Willee is resounding
through this group up until the day either you actually live up to your word
and actually stop posting or get hit by a truck. The latter I am sure would
just
make everyone happy.
Post by Willee
You sure come across as a cue expert telling all the other less informed
what is what over on AZ.
You even post in the forum for cuemakers.<<
Hey, I got news for you.. its a public forum. And everyone is free to post.
Post by Willee
What you need to do is shut your yap and open your ears and learn something
I learn something there everyday. and everyday I am also reminded by how little
you
know.

Joe
Willee
2004-08-20 19:04:47 UTC
Post by Classiccues
Post by Willee
Big deal .. I changed my mind.
Is that what has your panties all in a wad?
No, you lied. Big difference.. you NEVER intended to leave,
therefore making the statement a LIE. But anyone who reads this
group knows that its nothing new.
Right .. lied ... so what.
You do it all the time ... but you call them "paraphrasing" dont you.

*************

triple D
2004-08-17 16:49:30 UTC
Joe, oh pal, get your facts straight, I do not have my own board,
www.billiards-pool.net is a board I simply post on and are one of 5
registered pros who are given vip treatement, as they will do for any
pro who comes in there. This board is not owned and controlled out of
Atlanta where i live, it is out of a religious ministry in colorado
springs. That is why they have the christian forum on there.
RSB was doing so good, before I came on two months ago, this entire
board was at war, I checked the old stats and 60% of the members had
left in total disgust with all the foul language and in fighting going
on before I entered, so dont even think of going there and blame that
on me. You boys put the hatfields and mcCoys to shame. What I did was
turn it back around on the ass holes doing this and put a sock in the
mouths of the post hole diggers wanting to run the board with their
physics bull s***. I should get a medal for what I did, naw, every one
just mail me a C note instead. I have my own board, it is
www.fastlarrypool.com, that is my board doofus ding dong. Joe, willie
is making a fool out of you here, you are out of your league with the
boy.
Triple D...
Devin
2004-08-18 23:10:37 UTC
You do, you don't, you do.

Do you just make things up as you go?

"triple D" wrote ...
Post by triple D
Joe, oh pal, get your facts straight, I do not have my own board,
www.billiards-pool.net is a board I simply post on and are one of 5
registered pros who are given vip treatement, as they will do for any
pro who comes in there.
SNIP
SNIP
Joe Van
2004-08-18 23:25:30 UTC
Post by triple D
I have my own board, it is
www.fastlarrypool.com, that is my board doofus ding dong.
SNIP
This is one of the reasons he is PLONKED... and will stay there

Joe
triple D
2004-08-17 16:59:37 UTC
Joe, damn son, go take a damn pill, one of the pink puppies, yo gonna
blow a head gasket here, chill dude, this s*** aint worth getting up no
lather over man, its all words, sticks N stones.
Triple D...
triple D
2004-08-17 19:20:09 UTC
Joe, I have left RSB for a little vacation, have to go on tour on some
gigs, but no worry, soon to return like a bad penny. In my abstince, I
shall leave my posting duties to some one of extreme high intelligence
and a man of honor, a genius among pool players, he shall field and
answer for me, until I return. Willie, it is all yours. You have the
com. I am outta here, Fast has left da building. hasta la vista,
bozos....

Triple D.
Willee
2004-08-17 20:15:00 UTC
Thank you Larry, and I will try to take good care of things until you
return.
Good luck on the road.

Willee
Triple D.
Classiccues
2004-08-20 16:29:08 UTC
Post by Willee
Thank you Larry, and I will try to take good care of things until you
return.
Good luck on the road.
Willee
Well all this after posting you were leaving and not coming back.
All I can say is integrity and Willee will never be used in the same sentence
unless lack of, never had it, or its just a dream are somewhere in there.

Joe
triple D
2004-08-19 00:27:17 UTC
Joe, why dont you and willie go get a room, hop in the sack with each
other, swap some spit, make love dude, not war. I bet old willie is
hotter than a chili pepper. Dudes, give this a rest, all wars end,
every one in history ended and peace followed, end yours, let it ride,
move on.
Triple D......FL...
Willee
2004-08-19 01:06:29 UTC
Bad idea, Larry. real bad idea.
Beside old Willee aint got no fire anymore. and din not go for that shit
when he did.
I have offered Joe a truce before.
He don't realize how wrong he is or he refuses to admit it.
To much pride.

I am a lot like you Larry.
I don't like people telling lies about me.
What gets my goat the most is that even when they are proven wrong .. in
black and white by their very own words beyond all reasonable doubt ... they
still try to weasel word out of it and pretend that you are the one that is
wrong.
Pathetic is all I can think of.

Willee
Triple D......FL...
Classiccues
2004-08-20 16:27:07 UTC
Post by Willee
I have offered Joe a truce before.
Liar.. you're a backtalking sac of crap..
Post by Willee
He don't realize how wrong he is or he refuses to admit it.
Liar again...
Post by Willee
To much pride.<<
Maybe the only thing you got right in 5 years of posting...
Post by Willee
I am a lot like you Larry.<<
Yep, both are idiots that cannot keep the word they say.
Post by Willee
I don't like people telling lies about me.<<
No one has done that since you just keep proving everyone else is telling the
truth...
Since you are the king of pathetic, I would think you have a grasp on it.
Willee
2004-08-20 19:02:00 UTC
Post by Classiccues
Post by Willee
He don't realize how wrong he is or he refuses to admit it.
Liar again...
Well let me refresh your memory, Joe .......

*************

triple D
2004-08-19 00:34:00 UTC

Post by triple D
I have my own board, it is
www.fastlarrypool.com, that is my board doofus ding dong.

What, you got a problem with this answer, what part of that, did you
not understand. I am a 4 palm eagle scout, who cannot tell a lie. My
board is owned by me in Atlanta, www.fastlarrypool.com My name is not
Joe, it is FL.

www.billiards-pool.net is owned by Yeshovas ministry in colorado
Springs, Colo, they simply allow me to post there, come in as well, any
ones welcome. Any pro can also post where I do, in the ask the pros
section, it is open to all, not just me. Did you get it, this time, or
shall I post the answer again.
--
Post by triple D
Joe, oh pal, get your facts straight, I do not have my own board,
www.billiards-pool.net is a board I simply post on and are one of 5
registered pros who are given vip treatement, as they will do for
any
Post by triple D
Post by triple D
pro who comes in there.
SNIP
SNIP
triple D
2004-08-19 07:22:44 UTC
WILLIE, IN HISTORY, ALL wars have ended and peace then ensueed. End
your war, it does not matter sir, who won, all that matters is you
fought a good fight, and you fought for what you felt was rigtht, if
you did that, bravo, now sue for peace and move on my find friend. fl.
It takes to to tango, only one to stop a fight.
triple D
2004-08-19 16:31:05 UTC
Yeah Yeah, they all say the same thing about me, the entire friggen
board has said I'm plonked. They don't have the guts to do it,
curiousity kills the cat. They come in here to see this S***, not to
hide from it. Will somebody tell me where this friggen plonk button is
and how to use it, I am dying to plonk somebody, Pat, you may be first
on my list, tee hee hee.

Triple D.
Jim

Triple D.
Patrick Johnson
2004-08-19 17:56:44 UTC
... I am dying to plonk somebody, Pat, you may be first
Who cares what you do? You've been invisible to me for awhile (unless
somebody quotes you like this). You'll be invisible to just about
everybody pretty soon, and then you'll be blowing smoke up your own ass.
Havin' a good time?

Pat Johnson
Chicago
Willee
2004-08-19 18:11:49 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
... I am dying to plonk somebody, Pat, you may be first
Who cares what you do?
You do Pat, otherwise you would just ingonore him.

It is amazing that just about everything you say to others can be said about
yourself with the same truthfulness and accuracy.
Are you looking in a mirror as you come up with these jewels of sarcastic
wit?

Willee
Joe Van
2004-08-20 16:23:13 UTC
Post by Willee
It is amazing that just about everything you say to others can be said about
yourself with the same truthfulness and accuracy.
Are you looking in a mirror as you come up with these jewels of sarcastic
wit?
Willee
Are you still here.. LIAR..

Joe
Willee
2004-08-20 16:30:37 UTC
This is an obviously unprovoked attenpt to start some shit.
Come on Joe, why dont you lose the anger act and act your age?

Just let it go and there wont be any trouble or bullshit about you except
for what you start.

Willee
Post by Joe Van
Post by Willee
Willee
Are you still here.. LIAR..
Joe
Jim
2004-08-20 16:38:17 UTC
Willee - I change my vote! Go away!

Jim
Post by Willee
This is an obviously unprovoked attenpt to start some shit.
Come on Joe, why dont you lose the anger act and act your age?
Just let it go and there wont be any trouble or bullshit about you except
for what you start.
Willee
Post by Joe Van
Post by Willee
Willee
Are you still here.. LIAR..
Joe
Classiccues
2004-08-20 17:14:24 UTC
Post by Jim
Willee - I change my vote! Go away!
Jim
Jim,
I wasn't allowed to vote... but seriously there isn't one person
here that will argue that one week ago this group outside of FL,
was actually getting back to basics. Now one guy returns. and
well welcome to RSB hell...

Now I know I could plonk him, but someone has to be the guy to
call these ingrates out. I mean I will sacrafice all that is good to slay
the evil within the realm of RSB... :)
Jim
Willee

Classiccues
2004-08-20 17:11:06 UTC
Post by Willee
This is an obviously unprovoked attenpt to start some shit.
Come on Joe, why dont you lose the anger act and act your age?
Just let it go and there wont be any trouble or bullshit about you except
for what you start.
Willee
Unprovolked? Your breathing is provolking...
Shut up and stop lying...
Willee

RIPP
2004-08-19 20:50:52 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
Who cares what you do? You've been invisible to me for awhile (unless
somebody quotes you like this).
Which sucks because for some reason everyone keeps replying to the king of
trolls. You`d figure everyone would be tired of him. I don``t know, maybe
they`re looking at it as comic relief.

George Comerford
Johnston, R.I.
triple D
2004-08-19 18:44:32 UTC
Hush yo mouff Willie, youse is talkin to da grand board bozo, Da great
pat of Chicago, the grand antolla of all pool knowledge, da grand
dragon of teachin, drop to yo knees, avert yo eyes, kiss his toes, then
his ring if offered, piss down your pants leg in fear. This is what
the great one expects from you. This is his board, he rules it, you
take his orders or else. He was on here first, so that makes him king,
OK, willie, did you get all of that. Thanks. +