FAST LARRY-How to avoid seeing any of his posts on your computer.
JoeyA
2005-01-12 18:43:42 UTC
It is unfortunate that Fast Larry has chosen to no longer post threads of
value to interested pool aficionados here on RSB.

Since Fast Larry has decided to no longer post any pool subjects of value on
RSB and only wants to post filth and garbage, I have a suggestion for those
of you who do not know how to make your newsreader avoid "seeing" any of his
posts.

I know that some of you have young adults and even children that
occasionally read this forum and the EXTENT of which Fast Larry uses foul
language has forced me to ban Fast Larry from my reading.

If you are using Microsoft Outlook as your newsreader, it is quite simple.
Simply highlight or click on any of HIS posts with his name (FAST LARRY) in
the column marked "From". When the Subject is highlighted or appears in
your newsreader, you can go to the column marked "Message", pull down the
menu to where it says, "Block Sender".

This will make all of Fast Larry's posts invisible to you or anyone that
uses your computer.

You can of course do this for ANY poster that you deem unfit for reading.
It is easy and quick and will not harm your computer or any of the other
posters that you enjoy reading.

Similar settings exist in Outlook Express. If you are reading these posts
through Google, you should simply start reading the NEWS posts direct
through your ISP's news server. You can talk to your ISP and they will walk
you through the steps so that you can access the newsgroup direct rather
than going through Google or other mediums to read the posts in this
newsgroup.

If you do not enjoy reading posts from ANY poster you can have them removed
by a few clicks on your computer.

Also, you SHOULD NOT reply to ANY of his posts as your post can be read by
other people in this newsgroup.

I gave Fast Larry the benefit of the doubt because I know that some members
of RSB can be a real pain at times and posted to some of his threads in
hopes of being more fair with him so that he could be more comfortable here
at RSB and perhaps lead a peaceful coexistence with the rest of RSB.

Unfortunately, Fast Larry has chosen to harass ALL of RSB with these vile
posts and spam, not just the people who picked on him or those that argued
with him.

This is unconscionable and unacceptable forms of behavior even here on RSB.

I do not wish to receive any emails or REPLIES to this thread so please
refrain from posting to this thread as well.

Thank you
JoeyA
Fast Larry
2005-01-12 19:02:02 UTC
Yo joey, do you call smorgie making death threats againts me, or saying
he will burn down my house and the yap wolf calling me a fraud things I
should put up with or accept. They harras me, I harras back. They get
off my ass, I'll get off the boards ass. These sub humans went off on
me, I did not go off on them first.
Everytime this shit happens, you ass holes blame it on me.
Fast Larry
2005-01-12 19:11:20 UTC
Yes yes, everyone PLONK ME, MAKE ME DAY.
Smorgass Bored
2005-01-12 19:56:28 UTC
Yo joey, do you call smorgie making death threats againts me, or saying
he will burn down my house....

(*<~ You're a demented, sicko, blowhard and a liar. I have NEVER
threatened to burn your house down. What I said was that YOU were
worried about who 'might' burn your house down while you were away at
the BCA.
I have NEVER made a 'death threat' to you. What I said was that I
hoped/wished/prayed that YOU would go Kill Yourself.
You are a self absorbed attention seeking sicko and 'deserve' to die a
slow painful death. I 'pray' for your demise. When you are diagnosed
terminal, people will not feel badly for you. Your legacy when you die
is hundreds of 'interenet people' remembering what a totally worthless
asshole you were in life. Any good deeds will be far outweighed by your
disruptive actions, bigotry, racism, filthy language and your never
ending attempts to make EVERYONE elses life as miserable as your own.

if you would like to redeem yourself, please... go Kill Yourself, you
asshole..
(all imo of course0

Doug
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
Fast Larry
2005-01-12 21:04:03 UTC
Read your own words, I then rest my case, a total sicko demented crazy
drunk 400 lb pig sub human missing link writes this shit. Go crawl
under you double wide and brush your tooth maggot. Piggie Piggie, oink
oink. Redeem your own self, find a high bridge and do us all a favor.
There will be no further discussions with you piggie piggie, you are
fookin dis missed. I see you boys are already dragging out your false
alais's and side names to come after me like you did the last time, and
the time before that, and the time before that, etc, etc, etc, etc. FL
Paul Mon
2005-01-13 18:05:58 UTC
Doug,
I have re-plonked Larry so i don't have a clue what you responded to.
My only wish is that all your wishes come true.

Paul Mon~~~~Sees good in lots of people butalways thought Fast Larry
was insane, worthless and a liar.

Go kill yourself Larry
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 18:13:39 UTC
Paul, those who wish others will kill them selves are not sane people.
No sane person even has those thoughts. How long have you had these
feelings of rage and hate. Does that not consume you? Perhaps you
could come into my clinic and spend an hour to get to the bottom of
your mental problems here. There are enough people on this board for
me to study to write a new book. Paul, have you ever had a nice long
session on the couch?

Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
Bob Jewett
2005-01-13 20:17:33 UTC
***@yahoo.com wrote:

For those who have lost track, this seems to be an FL alias.

-- Bob
JohnA(Kent,WA)
2005-01-14 02:14:34 UTC
"Bob Jewett" wrote in message
Post by Bob Jewett
For those who have lost track, this seems to be an FL alias.
-- Bob
Yep, took me a while. But when I started seeing him replying to his own
posts,...... plonk.
JohnA(Kent,WA)
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 02:34:21 UTC
Jewie has his nose so deep up his san francisco ass he will never see
day light. Never listen to the grand anatolla of bozos. This girle
boy seriously does not know she-yit and passes himself off as an
expert. He can't run 3 fookin balls. Fast for many months only posted
in his own name, none other and swore on a bible about that. That was
true up to yesterday. When men came in to say nice things about him
and they were questioned, oh fl is talking to his own self, he offrered
to bet a milliion bucks this was a lie. He got nothing, no respect,
for playing the game, absolutely pure and true for months here, being a
total gentleman and polite to all. The sub human missing link animals,
the board boils, layed in wait to pounce on him.
Fast Larry, posting in his own name, has now left RSB, every one else
is framing and posting lies against him using non stop made up alais's.
His position is, when everyone here, post in their real names and
emails that can be traced, so will he. Since none are, he does not
have to now either. This is a bottom feeder board, out of control
filled with ferries and crazies with no rules or moderator, so dont be
telling me anything about what I should be doing, there are no rules in
a dog or knife fight, which is what this is. Here, we have animals,
the laws of the jungle prevail.
Paul Mon
2005-01-13 22:30:15 UTC
Dear Dr. Schopenhauer,
It is with no regret or malice that I wish you a slow painful
death. May you spend eternity chasing that elusive 12 rail shot with
wonder dog peeing on your leg.

bite me and drop dead..........Paul

P.S. I was on the fence about attending VF, but if FL is going I don't
want to miss him backing down again
PLONK PLONK Dr. Schopenhauer, won't miss you either
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 22:58:02 UTC
Fast has already hit the 12 rail bank reported in P&B magazine in 1995,
in the last decade, no human can match it. That is why he is called
the most powerful pool player on the planet. Well the sick ones are
really coming out of the wood work are they not, but is it just the
same 3 sick ones each using 3 or 4 other alias's. Tell us Paul, or
Eric of New Jersey, what other names do you use here. The way I got
the story, you backed down the last time just before he broke your jaw
and put you in the hospital in the critical ward.You could have been
eating your dinner through a straw for 6 months. He had broken 3 jaws
before with a single punch.

Do not tempt fate again. Why would you want to mess with a 2nd degree
black belt who's 6' l" and 250 lbs with 18" arms, this man can kill you
with a single blow with his bare hands. He has said, if any one ever
pulls that stunt on him again like you did no mercy, he will drop them
in the aisle. Kid, you want to die, or go to jail, what is wrong with
you. You cornered him 2 to 1 last time and backed down when he was
ready to fight. You see Eric, its your homosexuality, you wanted to be
a real man, but when faced with that, the real woman trapped in your
male body broke down and begin to tremble and shake and I was told it
was you who peeded down his leg and left a little puddle in the aisle
FL had to clean up after you literally ran away. If you want to try
that crazy stunt again bring the 7th calvery with you and bank on it,
you are going to prision for a year. He will throw the book at you.
Last time, he let you off and you should have kept your mouth shut
about it. Trust me, FL is not afraid of you girle boys. He says next
time, it aint gonna be pretty and that was a quote from him. For sure,
bank on it, he will be at the Hopkins Expo, he said come up and see
him, be nice, say hello, and he might not kill you. You people
continue to threaten this person, somebody is going to get hurt bad,
bank on that too.

Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California

Now lets examine your actions, to attack an entertainer in such a
public venue will get you banned out of every pool event for life. You
will be jailed and be working on a road gang for a year. He will
probably kill you any way.
He will get off on self defense. You will be dead. Normal people to
not try and assualt people in public, that sir is criminal behavior.
You need time in my couch to work out your feelings of being a homo and
why you cant be a real man like Fast. Come see me, I can help you.
Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
Joseph F. Van Buren III

Beverly Hills, California
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 01:05:34 UTC
Hi Eric, this is your latest and newest alias. You would not fight
even with a back up and 2 on 1 because you are a homo coward. Just
accept this, let it go, its part of the homo experience you must work
through. The guy would have killed you with his bear hands. You had
the intelligence to see that and peaed down your leg in fear and ran
down the aisle with your lover brucie. You both lived. That was
smart, you both could have died on the spot. Do not push this, push
it, somebodys going to have a tag on their toe. Just back off, shut up
and thank your lucky stars you are alive today. You have been pushing
this for 2 years, when do you get a life and move on. So an old guy
backed you down, you will get over it. If you had not shot off your
mouth, nobody would have even known about it until you changed the
story and began to lie about it to cover your cowardice. You and I
need some couch time, you need a lot of time with me. Come in at once,
Bring Brucie with you, and Dave from Vancouver, and Babs in philly, I
need to see the entire queer rat pack. Babs, I hear the only thing
that chick has not ridden is the titanic. Dave, I hear he caught it up
the poop chute so many times, his poop chute literally fell off. I
hear he pays you to puff his peter.
You sweet gigalo. You must stop this prostitution and find a real job
like walmart or a 7-11 store, something that suits your talents. There
are many normal jobs you can find in the Jersey side of NYC that do not
involve selling drugs or your ass hole as you are now doing. I shall
help you to find salvation and pull you off the highway to hell.

\Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 01:10:36 UTC
Joseph van buren the third, oh how bad is that made up alais, you bozos
can do better than that, or have you made up so many, you have ran out
of names and now must go to dead presidents. Like FL said, you boys
are dumber than rocks. Like nobody can see through these non stop new
names you are coming up with the trash the boy on. Its 3 sicko homos
doing all of this, just like he said it was all along. I am not sure
even I can handle all this crazy she-yit.
Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
HopsNBarley
2005-01-14 15:09:07 UTC
Is it from this episode? http://tinyurl.com/4zs3k

Glenn
JVB3

Glenn
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 20:33:07 UTC
You sir need to check into a good mental hospital at once and seek
help. You are way too sick for me to help you.
Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
HopsNBarley
2005-01-12 20:21:17 UTC
Post by JoeyA
This will make all of Fast Larry's posts invisible to you or anyone that
uses your computer.
Not true...If you said anyone who uses your newsgroup reader...
Post by JoeyA
Also, you SHOULD NOT reply to ANY of his posts as your post can be read by
other people in this newsgroup.
Not that I'm picking on you, but when everyone was upset at others for
replying and quoting his emails, that sure didn't stop you...not that I'm
complaining about your decision!!
Post by JoeyA
I do not wish to receive any emails or REPLIES to this thread so please
refrain from posting to this thread as well.
Ummmm....No.

Glenn<---Likes Joey's decision, and wish he would of made it long time ago.
JoeyA
2005-01-12 21:15:11 UTC
JoeyA doesn't care what Glenn thinks or likes.

And if you didn't understand the reasoning behind me requesting that YOU NOT

And if you did understand the reasoning behind me requesting that YOU NOT
and more. (Leave the beer alone if this is the case)
JoeyA

"HopsNBarley" <***@ccogeco.ca> wrote in message news:***@individual.net...
:
:
Fast Larry
2005-01-12 21:34:09 UTC
Oh for christs sake joey, these people are dumber than fookin rocks.
Their senior year was the 3rd fookin grade. Smorgies drunk most of the
time, hops Nbarley is another alkie drunk bozo loser, maybe when they
sober up they will figure it out, but 7 gets you 11 they dont cause
they have 9 IQ's dude. Sittin turkey has his beek up his ass, oh vey,
what a cast of characters, the bottom of the pool barrel, the scum of
scumies. Bottom feeders, and smorgie, the board boil. A little birdie
told me, somebody is gonna bust his boil real soon.
HopsNBarley
2005-01-13 00:21:54 UTC
Post by JoeyA
And if you did understand the reasoning behind me requesting that YOU NOT
and more. (Leave the beer alone if this is the case)
I love that line, maybe he can give me what I deserve at Valley Forge....

Can't tell people what to do...you wouldn't listen for a long time.... I
was just thinking your message was ironic that's all....

Glenn<---- As Smorg would say... IMO....Fat fish eat skinny fish.....IMO
Fast Larry
2005-01-13 00:47:45 UTC
Yes yes you back stabbing son of a bitch, how about stop going behind
my fuckin back and face me like a man. I'll be at Valley Forge come
get some punk. I am through fucking with you pukes, guess I have to
take one of you out to catch your fuckin attention. No problemo. We
can go there. Pay up your health insurance first.
sittingduck
2005-01-12 20:42:37 UTC
Post by JoeyA
It is unfortunate that Fast Larry has chosen to no longer post threads of
value to interested pool aficionados here on RSB.
It's unfourtunate that he's a looney old racist fucker that should be locked
up. But you are only adding fuel to the fire by posting about it. Filter his
pathetic pleas for attention and be done with it.
Fast Larry
2005-01-12 20:56:54 UTC
All you racist pigs on this thread have been stabbing me in the back
for some time and thought I did not know. I did not ask for attention
moron, I asked you sensor a manaic subhuman pig making death threats.
I could give a shit less if you give me attention or not. You fuckers
are crazy, and you crazy fucks are calling me crazy. Oh vey. Every
time we get into one of these the bozo crazies jump on the get fl
thread. If you cannot control your crazy people on the board, then I
don't want to interact with any of you any more if they are going to be
attacking me. Now how crazy is that, to stay and put up with that shit
would be crazy. FL.
JoeyA
2005-01-12 21:59:09 UTC
I have already applied Block Sender to Fast Larry's name in Microsoft
Outlook and can no longer see his posts unless they come through others.
Apparently you, like Glenn did not wish to appreciate my request to NOT
don't like FL and your replying to my instructional thread simply
acknowledges his existence.

I previously tried to give FL the benefit of the doubt and thought that
maybe he just responded too angrily to some possibly unjustified abuse which
is sometimes levied at new arrivals by a few her on RSB. Having a change of
heart and since he is no longer posting anything of value on RSB, I see no
reason to discuss him on RSB any longer but you, Glenn and Smorgasbored
apparently see fit to continue discussing him and I answering both you and
Glenn am too, find myself in a position similar to Prometheus but with a
perverse masochistic twist.

Go ahead. Have at it. Have fun. Enjoy. Keep discussing and acknowledging
Fast Larry. He will enjoy the fact that you persist in badgering him and
will stoop even lower to aggravate you and the rest of RSB.

As far as MY adding fuel to the fire is concerned: You apparently missed
out on what I said. If you didn't miss out on what I said then you, like
Glenn deserve all of what Fast Larry gives you and more and that goes for
Smorgasbored too.

My only intention was to instruct those who come upon his posts or posts of
similar nature and what they can do about those posts.

Some people are new to the newsgroup medium and do not know how to have
their computer remove all posts from any one particular person.
JoeyA, (all done)

FOR THOSE seeking a way to not have to see these vulgar posts or asinine
posts can read the following:

[...]

JoeyA (waiting for the RSB Brain Trust to Reply to this thread again)

Patrick Johnson
2005-01-12 23:01:11 UTC
Post by JoeyA
I previously tried to give FL the benefit of the doubt and thought that
maybe he just responded too angrily to some possibly unjustified abuse which
is sometimes levied at new arrivals by a few her on RSB.
Possibly unjustified abuse? LOL. This idiot tried as hard as he could
to trash this entire board for weeks, and hasn't to this day showed any
sincere desire to "play nice" here. He's all bullshit, all the time,
and the fact that you didn't get that until now just shows how seriously
we should take your other observations about "new arrivals being abused"
(and also, by the way, your other frequent refrain about "pros being run
off").

Pat Johnson
Chicago
Fast Larry
2005-01-12 23:48:38 UTC
your the board pro, tee hee hee, you are a chicago nazi who cant run 3
fookin balls and I got a news flash for you bozo, the entire board
hates your fookin guts turkey.
HopsNBarley
2005-01-13 01:52:24 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
Possibly unjustified abuse? LOL. This idiot tried as hard as he could
to trash this entire board for weeks, and hasn't to this day showed any
sincere desire to "play nice" here. He's all bullshit, all the time,
and the fact that you didn't get that until now just shows how seriously
we should take your other observations about "new arrivals being abused"
(and also, by the way, your other frequent refrain about "pros being run
off").
If anyone wants to really make an effort to tame this beast, then do what I
am going to do, I am going to call Inside Pool Magazine and cancel my
subscription until they release this idiot from their billiards-pool.net
website. I'll order BD tomorrow instead... Or FL you can just stop hassling
us and go back to your own little world where you are appreciated.....

Glenn
Fast Larry
2005-01-13 02:23:33 UTC
Post by HopsNBarley
website. I'll order BD tomorrow instead... Or FL you can just stop hassling
us and go back to your own little world where you are
appreciated.....
Post by HopsNBarley
Glenn
YOU ARE MORE FULL OF SHIT THAN A XMAS TURKEY, TURKEY. I SPENT MONTHS
KISING EVERY ONES ASS HERE BUSTING MY BUTT WRITING A FOOKIN BOOK OF
TEACHING MATERIAL I SHARED WITH YOU. I WAS POLITE AND A GENTLEMAN TO
ALL AND YOU LET THESE ANIMALS GO OFF ON ME AND SIT ON YOUR ASSES AND
CHUCKLE. I NOW OWE YOU FUCKS NADA. YOU HAVE RAN OFF EVERY PRO WHO
CAME ON HERE. GRADY RECENTLY TOLD YOU ALL THE SAME EXACT THING AND I
QUOTE, FUCK ALL OF YOU. ALL YOU HAVE LEFT IS THAT SF QUEER WITH HIS
HEAD UP YOUR ASS PHD ATOMIC PARTICLE ARTICLES NOBODY UNDERSTANDS. I AM
NOT HASSLING YOU, YOU ARE HASSLING ME, I AM JUST TELLING YOU TO FOOK
OFF TURKEY, I JUST FIRED YO ASS AND TOOK A HIKE. I JUST WANTED TO TELL
YOU TO KISS MY ASS ON THE WAY OUT. I'LL HANG AROUND JUST TO FOOK WITH
YOU AND USE YOUR BOARD FOR MY FREE ADDS AND SPAM, TEE HEE HEE. YOU
DONT GET RID OF ME, YOU JUST LOSE THE GOOD PART, MY TEACHINGS, YOU NOW
GET TO KEEP THE PART THAT IS GOING TO RAG YO ASS AS LONG AS YOU TURKEYS
LIVES. YOU WONT LET IT RIDE OR LET ME BE IN PEACE, NO PROBLEM, LETS
GET DOWN. I HOPE ONE OF YOU IS DUMB ENOUGH TO FOOK WITH ME, I AM DYING
TO SEE ONE OF YOU BOZOS GET HURT. THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT, THAT IS WHAT
ONE OF YOU GIRLE BOYS IS GONNA GET. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BACK STABBING
SOB OF THE LOT, YOU AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN GOING BEHIND MY BACK FOR A
LONG TIME TRING TO GET ME FIRED HERE AND THERE. YOU CUT MY THROAT
BEHIND MY BACK BUT DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO TAKE IT TO MY FACE. YOU SON
OF A BITCH, ARE LIKE THE OTHER 10 GUTLESS WONDER PUKES ON THIS BOARD,
FUCK ALL OF YOU. SO FAR, YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING, BECAUSE THOSE
BEHIND ME ARE LOYAL TO ME OR I DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. YOU
SNAKES IN THE GRASS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED, YOU ESPECIALLY. I DO NOT WORK
FOR IP NOR WRITE FOR THEM SHIT FOR BRAINS. MAKE MY DAY, CANCEL YOU
SUBSCRIPTION WHICH I ALREADY KNOW YOU DO NOT HAVE. THAT IS THE KIND OF
LOW RENT SHIT YOU BOTTOM FEEDERS PULL, SCUM BUCKETS IS WHAT YOU ARE.
YOU WANT TO READ INSIDE POOL FOR FREE, ITS ON WWW.BILLIARDS-POOL.NET
EVERY DAY, JUST CLICK THE LINK, THERE IT IS, CLICK A LINK AND READ
AWAY. FUCK YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH, CAPICH THAT ONE ASS HOLE. SHOVE
THAT ONE UP YOUR ASS. There is absolutely nothing you can do about
this, if there was, you big bad internet tough boys would have by now.
You are nothing but coward punk pukes, I am now callin you out cowards,
you have me shivering in my boots. Threaten my ass, you punks fooked
with the wrong guy this time. I'll hunt one of you down.
Fast Larry
2005-01-13 02:51:06 UTC
I am going to put a quick cap on this get fl thread, we have all told
each other to go fook each other, so nothing else is to be said, so I
have spoken on the matter and will not respond to no mo of you
assholes, bozos or subhuman pig missing links board boils. Maggots, You
have two choices how to make. (1) ONE, MAKE MY DAY, DO SOMETHIONG
ABOUT IT. OH PLEASE MAKE MY DAY. OR * (2)
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET IT RIDE, PUT A SOCK IN YO PIE HOLE AND MOVE
ON. Put it up or shut it up. yA LOST, YOU ARE LOSERS, YOU ARE USED TO
LOSING, THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE DONE ALL YO LIVES, IS LOSE. FL
JoeyA
2005-01-13 15:24:08 UTC
Patrick, you are not supposed to be reading my posts any longer. What
happened? You can't keep your word?

As far as Fast Larry being persona non grata:

Fast Larry did provide some pool knowledge that could help some pool players
and that is what this newsgroup should be about. His level of knowledge is
at least that of yours.

I thought that if I granted him some slack he might lessen his acts of
retribution against some of his attackers and dislikers and clean up his act
her on RSB. He seemed to lessen his barrage for a while but when he lost
complete control once again and blamed all of RSB for not defending him, he
lost me.

God knows how many people you have angered with your acidic tongue? You
sometimes provide usable pool knowledge to many of us on RSB but you don't
go around blaming all of RSB for your having been named, "THE MOST HATED MAN
ON RSB".

Since you can't stay off of my threads, you can read the rest of the story
on my response to Lou.
JoeyA

:
:
Patrick Johnson
2005-01-13 15:59:40 UTC
Post by JoeyA
Patrick, you are not supposed to be reading my posts any longer. What
happened? You can't keep your word?
As I said in another thread, Joey, I unplonked (almost) everybody for
the New Year. Looks like I'll have the pleasure of re-plonking you
pretty soon.
Post by JoeyA
Fast Larry did provide some pool knowledge that could help some pool players
and that is what this newsgroup should be about. His level of knowledge is
at least that of yours.
It might be more than mine, but it's hard to tell through all the
psychobabble and sociopathic attacks. Besides, everything he posted was
reprinted from old articles he had posted years ago on his website - and
it's clear he was a loony tune back then too. He's just cutting and
pasting several a day to continue his cynical, antisocial barrage of
this newsgroup under a transparent disguise of "trying to be helpful" -
transparent to everybody but you, apparently.
Post by JoeyA
I thought that if I granted him some slack he might lessen his acts of
retribution against some of his attackers and dislikers and clean up his act
her on RSB. He seemed to lessen his barrage for a while but when he lost
complete control once again and blamed all of RSB for not defending him, he
lost me.
Yeah, and you were only several months behind everybody else here in
figuring out who and what he is. Thanks for keeping him around that
much longer.
Post by JoeyA
God knows how many people you have angered with your acidic tongue?
You seem to have trouble distinguishing my "acidic tongue" from the
purposeful attacks of a wacko who wants only to disrupt this place. Buy
a clue, dude.
Post by JoeyA
... you don't
go around blaming all of RSB for your having been named, "THE MOST HATED MAN
ON RSB".
That's right, I don't - one reason is that I consider the source, and
you're not very credible when it comes to choosing who's good or bad for
this board. Maybe you should re-think your criteria. (Did I say think?)
Post by JoeyA
Since you can't stay off of my threads
Start up with your clueless, smug, holier-than-thou, hypocritical
bullshit again and you'll stay off my screen again.

Pat Johnson
Chicago
Fast Larry
2005-01-13 16:04:40 UTC
oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, da chicago Nazi cant take da heat.
Ya vo and seig heil. The most hated man on rsb does not like to be
told he is a world class ass hole. How about I dont stay off yo
screen, nuttin yo can do about it she-yit for brains.
Fast Larry
2005-01-13 16:14:39 UTC
Lets now get piggie piggies comments, here little piggie piggie, come
to daddy. Crawl out from under yo double wide and give us one of yo
eloquent one sentence dialogs and then tell us to go kill our selfs.
Show us how intelligent you are. My big fish will eat yo lunch every
time turkey.

~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 20:35:34 UTC
Do you feel better pat after all of that. Tell me about your
childhood, were you sexually abused by your father?
Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
Smorgass Bored
2005-01-13 22:12:09 UTC
Pat responds:
Besides, everything he posted was reprinted from old articles he had
posted years ago on his website - and it's clear he was a loony tune
back then too. He's just cutting and pasting several a day to continue
his cynical, antisocial barrage of this newsgroup under a transparent
disguise of "trying to be helpful" -
Yeah, and you were only several months behind everybody else here in
figuring out who and what he is. Thanks for keeping him around that much
longer.
Pat Johnson
Chicago

(*<~ What's REALLY funny is that The Disease id now posting under
about three different alias' today a number of you are replying to him
(Bob Johnson, Pat Johnson, Bob Jewett and a couple more regulars)..
Man, you guys are biting on stinky old dead bait.

if we all prayed together for him to become paralyzed, it just
'might' work.. imo

Doug
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
John Black
2005-01-13 16:13:33 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
Post by JoeyA
I previously tried to give FL the benefit of the doubt and thought that
maybe he just responded too angrily to some possibly unjustified abuse which
is sometimes levied at new arrivals by a few her on RSB.
Possibly unjustified abuse? LOL. This idiot tried as hard as he could
to trash this entire board for weeks, and hasn't to this day showed any
sincere desire to "play nice" here. He's all bullshit, all the time,
and the fact that you didn't get that until now just shows how seriously
we should take your other observations about "new arrivals being abused"
(and also, by the way, your other frequent refrain about "pros being run
off").
Pat Johnson
Chicago
Beyond being vulger, racist, sexist and hate filled in general, Fast
Larry is obviously completely mental. I wouldn't call him all bullshit
all the time though because after he trashed the board for weeks, he
surprisingly started posting tons of on topic material, some of which
was quite interesting. The irony of course was that at that point 99%
of the group could no longer see his posts. He had a unique first hand
experience with one of Mosconi's famous shots (featured in a film), he
had good advice for people wanting to be pool pros and he posted a
copious amount of instructional material. I *almost* felt sorry for him
type typing away and all his posts going into the void of everyone's
kill files. I also had him in my kill file (called a Bozo Bin in the
Gravity newsreader) but he morphed his name sufficiently to get out.
That's when I noticed all of the on topic posts. I agree with Joey and
everyone else though that bad far outweighs the good especially when the
chemical imbalance in his brain is in full wacko mode. Back in the Bozo
Bin.

John Black
Fast Larry
2005-01-13 16:20:22 UTC
Oh boy, now we are making up new names to attack me on, so it looks
like more are involved. Another new fresh phony alias, just as I said
would occur. I did not trash the board for weeks she-yit for brains,
yap wolf did and I responded. Not one of you ass holes did one thing
to stop that, and you blame that on me, but not on the wol, same
problem is now, which is why I am mental enough to get the fook out of
here. I view about 10 of you fuckers as total mental cases and I
happen to know from investigation two of you have been in mental
hospitals and are out on meds. You have real crazy people here, no
shit. The whole board is bozos in a bin dude.
Fast Larry
2005-01-13 16:25:11 UTC
To continue to attempt to carry on conversations with these crazy
people, only means I am one of them, so I shall stop and let the mad
ravings and hate carry on. FL
Patrick Johnson
2005-01-13 16:46:06 UTC
... I *almost* felt sorry for [The Disease]
type typing away and all his posts going into the void of everyone's
kill files.
He wasn't typing away - he was cutting and pasting old articles (at the
rate of several a day) just to continue his "flood attack" on RSB. The
on-topic stuff was just another mask. He's definitely all bullshit all
the time. Don't be fooled.

BTW, even in those old articles you have to sift through reams of
dementia to get the useful nuggets. This guy's been wacked out all his
life, apparently. I might have been able to live silently with him just
being a know-it-all wacko who couldn't say anything in less than twenty
screens (since I would have filtered him pretty quickly anyway) - but
not his unrelenting attack on RSB.

He has NEVER tried to participate here. He ALWAYS was/is dishing.

Pat Johnson
Chicago
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 17:11:23 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
on-topic stuff was just another mask. He's definitely all bullshit all
the time. Don't be fooled.
BTW, even in those old articles you have to sift through reams of
dementia to get the useful nuggets. This guy's been wacked out all his
life, apparently. I might have been able to live silently with him just
being a know-it-all wacko who couldn't say anything in less than twenty
screens (since I would have filtered him pretty quickly anyway) - but
not his unrelenting attack on RSB.
He has NEVER tried to participate here. He ALWAYS was/is dishing.
Pat Johnson
Chicago
If you are the one who is feeling sorry for the disease, perhaps you
are the diseased one. You should not practice medicine with out a
license and please leave the business of figuring out who is crazy and
who is not to me. Most of the time, the one going around calling other
people crazy, is crazy. But, most of us are borderline crazy as well
but manage to hang on and go through life without being consumed by
hate and anger.
lfigueroa
2005-01-12 22:01:12 UTC
Joey, do you show up this late for every party?

For months now, the majority here had him whacked in their bozo bin. But
you continued to play with The Disease. NOW, you finally break the code and
you want everyone to do what just about everyone but you was doing in the
first place! Good grief, man, get a grip. You're the only one left out
standing in this field. You're preaching to the choir. You're the last man
standing. Wake up and smell the fripin coffee, fer goodness saki.

Lou Figueroa
always amazed
JoeyA
Fast Larry
2005-01-12 22:09:47 UTC
Lou, f you 2. You are the disease, I am da cure.
JoeyA
2005-01-12 22:21:24 UTC
And you of all people. You don't get it either.

You and anyone else who replies to this thread deserve all that you get from
Fast Larry and more.

Let's see how many more of the RSB Brain Trust reply.

JoeyA, (admits that he is a little soft-hearted when it comes to giving
others one last chance).

: "JoeyA" <***@noofficespecialties.net> wrote in message
: news:cs3ri4$fj4$***@news.datasync.com...
: > It is unfortunate that Fast Larry has chosen to no longer post threads
of
: > value to interested pool aficionados here on RSB.
: >
:
Fast Larry
2005-01-12 23:55:38 UTC
Joey, you dont get it do you pal, I fired yo ass, you did not fire my
ass. I now stop wasting my valuable time teaching you bozos how to
play because you dont give a shit. You did not protect me from the sub
human porker smorgie, or the crazy vampire yap wolf. So I take a hike,
spend my time teaching people who care about me and who show
appreciation. I now hang around here to use this piece of shit board
as my private ad program for free. Now and then I will dick with a
bozo. You get nothing from me no mo. No Joey, you dont get a 2nd
chance, I have booked it out of this insane aslym, too many crazy
fookers here for my taste. You got the board boil telling people to go
kill themselves and you are all sitting on your thumbs doing nothing
about that, what in the fuck is wrong with you people. How stupid can
you be. You run that shit for brains moron off. You lost Grady over
this shit, now you lost me. Now the bozos, are in bozo heaven.
Smorgass Bored
2005-01-13 02:50:13 UTC
JoeyA, (admits that he is a little soft-hearted when it comes to giving
others one last chance).

(*<~ HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA, <deep breath> HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,
HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA, < stop ! you're killing me > HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA, <
no, really, stop it > ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
!!!!!
Joey's a laugh riot...

I know that the New Orleans player's sides are splitting,

Doug
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 20:45:50 UTC
This kind of response, scares the living hell out of me. Where did you
escape from?
Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
lfigueroa
2005-01-13 14:13:20 UTC
no, no, no, Joey. I do get it. Unlike you, I've been getting it for months
now. It's just very funny to me that all of a sudden everyone is suppose to
toe the line because you've figured it out. But when you had a reason, it
was OK for you to propagate his baloney.

That's Irony, with a capital I.

Lou Figueroa
wonders how long it's going to take Joey
to figure out The Disease has 20 or more aliases
and conducts conversation with himself
: >
JohnA(Kent,WA)
2005-01-13 18:26:37 UTC
"lfigueroa" wrote in message
Post by lfigueroa
to figure out The Disease has 20 or more aliases
and conducts conversation with himself
This is the part that has decreased my participation in RSB. When I log into
RSB, it shows 30 messages to download. After they're downloaded, it shows 6
messages unread. 24 went to the bozo bin.

At the 1st of the year Comcast stopped providing free newsgroup servers.
Users had to transfer accounts to Giganews which allows Comcast users 2
Gigabytes/month. Let's see,.... Larry's 2 Kbyte text messages would only
allow 1 million messages. I sure am glad this group is text and not
binary.:-)
JohnA(Kent,WA)
Gary Ives
2005-01-13 22:30:09 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:26:37 -0800, "JohnA\(Kent,WA\)"
Post by JohnA(Kent,WA)
This is the part that has decreased my participation in RSB. When I log into
RSB, it shows 30 messages to download. After they're downloaded, it shows 6
messages unread. 24 went to the bozo bin.
I can identify with that, seemed like every time I went to read this
newsgroup, I was plonking a couple more people. This went on for
about a month or so. Then I updated my news reader, then changed
servers and had to do it all over again, about three times. I feel
somewhat bad about saying that, but I just can't stand some of the
bullshit.

Gary
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 02:19:16 UTC
Why John, if you want to see all of Larry's long teaching articles,
they are all archived on www.billiards-pool.net
JoeyA
2005-01-13 19:17:28 UTC
Lou, as I said in a previous post, the MAIN REASON for me putting this
thread out here was to give new and current readers the means to
block/remove inappropriate posters like Fast Larry from their computer. RSB
readers occasionally ask "What is plonking?" or How do you plonk someone?"
I was just providing some needed information and could care less about
preaching to the choir. They already have all of the religion they can
stand.

I also wanted to admit that my effort to give FL a chance to mend his ways,
did not work.

Now you and a couple of the Brain Trust of RSB want to continue talking
about Fast Larry. I am sure he enjoys the notoreity of it all. So be it.

I have known far more about Fast Larry and his personal problems than you
have and for a lot longer but I chose to give him a chance to clean up his
act. I'm glad I gave him the opportunity to change. Unfortunately, he
declined the offer.

I have seen regular RSB posters make complete and total jack-asses of
themselves by attempting to ridicule and demean other posters on RSB while
pursuing petty flame wars and still hope that they will clean up their act.

Warm regards,

JoeyA (no goody-two-shoes here)

: news:cs48ab$kf1$***@news.datasync.com...
: > And you of all people. You don't get it either.
: >
: > You and anyone else who replies to this thread deserve all that you get
: from
: > Fast Larry and more.
: >
: > Let's see how many more of the RSB Brain Trust reply.
: >
: > JoeyA, (admits that he is a little soft-hearted when it comes to giving
: > others one last chance).
: >
: > "lfigueroa" <***@att.net> wrote in message
: > news:I6hFd.5371$***@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
: > : Joey, do you show up this late for every party?
: > :
[...]
: > : >
:
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 20:04:28 UTC
Joey, you are right, every one here should clean up their act and just
be nice to each other and then all would be well. Fast Larry did not
want your second chance, he left and went on to bigger and better
things which is what a mentally stable person does. As I read it he
was attacked, nobody defending him so he gave up on all of you. If you
do not appreciate and protect the pros who come on here then they leave
when they are abused. This is why they all have left and you have none
now. Your second chance should have been come back and we will stand
by you, that would have worked. When you did not do that he left.
That is what you do Joey in any abusive relationship, walk out and find
one that is positive. What do you expect the guy to do, keep getting
hosed the rest of his life and just keep taking it. Did you ever put
your self in his shoes and in his situation here.

Those who dig into this bunker mentality of keeping these flame wars
going on enjoy this turmoil and are not mentally stable.
Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
r***@s-c-ellis.com
2005-01-13 20:17:46 UTC
Dear Arthur Schopenhauer, aka Fast Larry, go away.
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 20:31:36 UTC
Yes dear sir, who are you to tell me, or any one, to go away. You are
not the owner of this forum and it is open to all, me, Fast Larry,
Sadam Hussein. That was most rude, try and be more polite and tacful
the next time around. Nobody can tell any one here, to go away. Those
that do are being nothing but a borrish bully. It is easier to fight
with your fellow man, than to get along with him.
Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
lfigueroa
2005-01-13 21:02:08 UTC
Joey switches to a back-handed grip and says
Post by JoeyA
I have seen regular RSB posters make complete and total jack-asses of
themselves by attempting to ridicule and demean other posters on RSB while
pursuing petty flame wars and still hope that they will clean up their act.
Save yourself the wait. I shan't be one of them ;-)

Warm cuddlies right back atcha.

Lou Figueroa
has seen regular RSB posters
be a little slow on the old up take
: >
JoeyA
2005-01-13 21:13:06 UTC
Lou, checks his feet and head position and follows through: news:klBFd.9236$***@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
: Save yourself the wait. I shan't be one of them ;-)
:
: Warm cuddlies right back atcha.
:
: Lou Figueroa
: has seen regular RSB posters
: be a little slow on the old up take
-------------------------------------
Lou, you just need to adjust your eye speed, then you will be able to see
everything more clearly. It isn't that hard. I'm sure you could see better
when you practice slowing down your eye speed and maybe even the number of
times that you divert your eyes back and forth to the subject(s) at hand.
Relax, it will all come together.

Really, I'm sure that's all there is to it. I believe you can get it. I
know you can. I know you don't practice much but that is all it takes.

Warm regards,

JoeyA, (all warm and fuzzy)

: news:cs6htg$i4n$***@news.datasync.com...
[...]
: > : > :
[...]
: > : > : >
:
K.E.ter.Kuile
2005-01-13 17:25:03 UTC
Post by JoeyA
(admits that he is a little soft-hearted when it comes to giving
others one last chance).
It's not your heart that requires some serious examination.

Take care

Karel <--- not a newbie, but plonked Foul Larry long ago
Xenos
2005-01-13 18:33:28 UTC
Wow. This entire thread has made me decide to unsubscribe to this NG. You
people are just to scary for my tastes....
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 19:22:54 UTC
That is why I was called in Xenos, many here need immediate help and
guidance to be less aggressive and those making death threats are the
ones who should check them selves into a hospital today. Most of you
need to back off the caffine, the booze or the dope you are taking and
clean out your systems and your minds. Just take a big deep breath and
go ooooooooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh over and over
for 50 times with your eyes closed. You will feel the anger and hate
flow from your body and the inner forces now flow into you center of
your Chi. Everyone here has their wa into outer orbit. We all need to
put our wa's back into place and become at peace with each other. Many
of you need to get back on your meds at once. Remember what your
mommie told you, stick and stones. A few words you do not like, it not
worth getting this up set over. In other words, chill dudes.

Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
Patrick Johnson
2005-01-13 20:00:42 UTC
No need to trouble yourself. We can unsubscribe to you.

<plonk>

pj
chgo
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-13 20:44:51 UTC
Oh pat, you are back plonking again. You say you do, but you don't.
You do and you peek. This compusive behavior to control every one
around you needs to be addressed. When those do not follow your
concept of what ever, you plonk them out of your life. This is not a
healthy way to have social intercourse with your fellow humans. You
must learn to accept and to work with those you do not like. You must
try and see their points of view and no longer only your point of view.
You are called a controller, or a control freak. Nobody likes these
people and they are ridiculed badly. Normally they are the most
disliked person on a chat board because of this. Just loosen up, hang
looser, cut others some slack. I suggest a very long vacation to some
warm beach, how about Indonesia, rates are rock bottom there now.
Arthur Schopenhauer PHD
Doctor of Psychiatry
Beverly Hills, California
Mark0
2005-01-14 01:12:30 UTC
Just as well. Your grammar prolly would have sent us packing before long
anyway

Mark0
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 02:16:44 UTC
You said:
Just as well. Your grammar prolly would have sent us packing before
long
anyway

Dude, if you are going to be the spell po lice, prolly is not a word.
Was the 3rd grade, your senior year dude?
Smorgass Bored
2005-01-14 03:23:06 UTC
Mark0 befuddles me with:
Just as well. Your grammar prolly would have sent us packing before long
anyway
Mark0

(*<~ I must have missed it, just what the hell did his grandma do ?

Doug
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
Mark0

~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 03:49:24 UTC
That is why fl is like bad bad leroy brown, razor in his shoe and a .32
gun in his pocket boy. FL PACKS HEAT, if he cant whip you, he shoots
yo ass.
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 03:47:23 UTC
Fl theory is a mule screwed a camel who screwed a water buffalo who
screwed a monkey ecaped from Bush Gardens who screwed yo old lady who
begat you, he says, there is no other explanation.
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 03:50:57 UTC
Where did the missing line, sub human smorgie come from:

RIPP
2005-01-14 16:08:09 UTC
Post by JoeyA
I do not wish to receive any emails or REPLIES to this thread so please
refrain from posting to this thread as well.
Thank you
JoeyA
Sorry.......couldn`t resist. You were warned a long time ago about the
attention seeking whore known as Fast Larry. You chose to ignore all of
us. I think you deserve whatever you get. You think that taking this
stance now is going to make everything ok? We`ve all been sitting back
laughing at you for months as you buddied up to Fat Larry. You have
finally seen the light and now you want to get up on your soap box tell
us all what to do? Pound sand pal. Seeing how you already have zero
credibility with me this post actually didn`t hurt you. I still believe
you to be a complete idiot.

George C <----how many times do you have to hit someone over the head
before they get it?
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 16:17:23 UTC
Georgie, f you 2.
HopsNBarley
2005-01-14 17:13:26 UTC
RIPP writes a bunch of crap...

Wow, a little harsh aren't you?? I think Joey already got the message, if
he agrees with it or not. I like Joey and I think he's a good resource to
RSB.

Glenn<---Nice guys always finish last...
RIPP
2005-01-14 18:39:12 UTC
Post by HopsNBarley
RSB.
Glenn<---Nice guys always finish last...
No. I don`t consider it harsh at all when you compare it to all the
additional crap we`ve had to deal with from Fat Larry due to Joey`s
encouragement. Most of us would never see any of Fat Larry`s BS if it
weren`t for guys like Joey quoting him. You obviously don`t get it
either.

George C<-----wondering who the nice guy is.....
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 18:42:54 UTC
ripp, yo da head board boil, the anatolla of bozos, the grand dragon of
nitcompoops, you dont get it either, f you 2. got that????
Did that come come thru, or do you have an attention defecite or
perhaps I am not writing in your fookin native tounge or what here ass
hole.
RIPP
2005-01-14 18:50:04 UTC
I really, really hope you show up at Valley Forge.
George C <----going to Valley Forge this year
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 18:54:01 UTC
bet on it mf, take it to da bank.
HopsNBarley
2005-01-14 18:54:29 UTC
RIPP
Post by RIPP
I really, really hope you show up at Valley Forge.
George C <----going to Valley Forge this year
Who me? What did I do?

Glenn
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-14 18:58:21 UTC
He aint callin you out, he is talkin to fl, this giant ass hole loves
to threaten people, he's been doing this to fl now for over a year,
where have you been, this is no new news. What do you do, stay away
from ripp, do not respond to crazy fookers.
RIPP
2005-01-15 16:51:53 UTC
Where`s the threat.........I`m just going to stop by and say hello.
What are you so nervous about Fat Larry? Why would anyone want to
threaten you? You are such a pleasant person.
George C <----feeling sociable
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-15 17:40:30 UTC
FL AINT SCARED OF NOBODY, PERIOD. Nervous, he is traveling the entire
country during a 6 week road trip and has posted on RSB where he is
going, that sounds like he's nervous or scared of any one to you? He
would love to have everyone on rsb come up to him in a spirit of
friendship and good will, shake his hand and start over and become
friends. Just never get with in 3' of him and you are fine. Just let
all this old shit ride, let it ride, sticks and stones, words, they
dont mean shit. Do that and you will find he is a very pleasant and
funny person to be around. You will find out he is totally a different
person than what you think he is. He jokes, likes to have a good time,
he just does not like bozos. He also takes no shit from nobody and
does not have to. He is the only one in pool who can and has got by
with this. He kisses no ones ass and tells it like it is. He once
gave Hulk Hogan the finger out on the street. They don't call him the
man of steel for nothing. Don't try and find out why.

FL can get along. Hell take a look at www.billiards-pool.net there is
your proof, 1500 posts, thousand of interactions over l l/2 years and
not a single problem, not one fight, foul word, he was and is a total
gentleman and can be that way. But, when you begin to degrade and
demean him, call him, a world champion a fraud and a liar, it aint
pretty to watch. He treats you, like you treat him. Smorgie treats
him like shit, fl then shits on smorgie. If smorgie would let it ride,
it would end. it does not end because some sickos love to fight and
hate, they must need that in their life, or they want to keep this
sicko soap opera going for their daily entertainment. It is
destructive and negative to all involved. FL would like to see it end
now but realizes the sickos cant stop and will never stop. The fruits
and ferry's have stalked Mel Gibson now for over 10 years. They show
up at his gigs to bust them up as well. During his induction at
Grummans where he had his hands in cement 150 peter puffers showed up
with bullhorns and signs to ruin his big day. Why do they stalk him,
he is a real man and made a negative queer comment in a magazine so
they targeted him. They tried that shit with Arnold also and found out
they were gonna fuckin die and got off his ass fast.
I called the Eric punk a queer and he went fuckin off the deep end. It
was just a loose lip saying, it slipped out in a moment in anger, I did
not even know the tail gunner was a ferry, I just got lucky and this
little faggot has been behind most of this shit ever since. Now there
is one person who better not show up at my booth and try to shake my
hand, this would be a very bad move on his part. He has such a pretty
face, I would not want him looking like a jig saw puzzle with a couple
of pieces missing. This punk needs to stay in a different state when I
am in town just so he does not run into me by accident.

If somebody comes up to bust up his show, that fucker is going to jail,
period, maybe lose a body part in the process as well. No fuckin
mercy, that sucker is gonna pay and pay big time. Have your bail money
in your pocket and your health and dental insurance paid up. The next
fucker that tries that is going to pay, he aint gettin off and he won't
let him run down the isle to escape like the ferry faggot Eric did..
He let that peter puffin eric da punk run off and that was a big
mistake. He never makes the same mistake twice. The next son of a
bitch that does that to him to tear up his show is going to be on the
cover of next months billiard digest and on the front page of the
Philadelphia gazette and on the 6 and 11 news that night. Yo punks
capich that one or what? So don't do nuttin stupid and nobody gets
hurt. You just chill, you just be cool. You come to shows to have a
good time and enjoy pool and nobody has the right to mess that up for
any one else.
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-15 18:30:19 UTC
I am so sick of seeing the god damn thread, let it die. Just the whole
god damn board plonk my ass and be done with it, then I am talking to
my self which I tend to do a lot of now.
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-15 19:14:07 UTC
At the hopkins, come in, go downstairs, find a 135 lb German Shepherd,
a 250 lb German will be standing next to him, me. A blind man could
find me there. Yes, the dog is attack trained of course. If I cant
catch you, he will. Ya Vo.
Smorgass Bored
2005-01-15 20:25:32 UTC
chickenshit FL lies:
FL AINT SCARED OF NOBODY, PERIOD. Nervous, he is traveling the entire
country during a 6 week road trip and has posted on RSB where he is
going, that sounds like he's nervous or scared of any one to you?

(*<~ Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, yeah he's posted 'where he is going'....
Nebraska, Wyoming, Nevada, Mississippi, Arkansas and 30 other states....

he must have learned to post his itinerary from DumboCT... imo

Doug
~>*(((>< Big fish eat Little fish ><)))*<~
Gary Ives
2005-01-15 23:46:41 UTC
Post by Smorgass Bored
FL AINT SCARED OF NOBODY, PERIOD. Nervous, he is traveling the entire
country during a 6 week road trip and has posted on RSB where he is
going, that sounds like he's nervous or scared of any one to you?
Except Eric, of course.

Gary
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-16 00:25:32 UTC
Gary, you must be the faggot tail gunner pal, are you the male or
female of the two, I took you to be his bitch. You said:

Except Eric, of course.

Gary

That punk pissed down his leg and ran like a ferry faggot coward last
time he faced me, that is what queers do, break down like some cunt and
fall apart.
Why cant he be a man, and admit he is a coward and stop being a girlie
man. queers do not frighten me.
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-16 00:41:08 UTC
The nice part of being in those states is there are no queers, they
beat the fuck out of them and they go the NYC or San Francisco which is
tailgunner heaven. I grew up out there, in Oklahoma and Kansas, real
men live there.
The subhuman missing link board boil, and board village idiot and main
nitcompoop and drunk said:

*<~ Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, yeah he's posted 'where he is going'....
Nebraska, Wyoming, Nevada, Mississippi, Arkansas and 30 other
states....

he must have learned to post his itinerary from DumboCT... imo

Doug

Shit for brains, read what I wrote, before the Vegas and west coast
trip, I travel from Georgia to Maine and back along 1-95 with a main
stop in Valley Fordge, are you fookin blind or do I not write in yo
native fookin tongue? OH VEY, i HAVE A QUEER AND A PIG ON MY ASS
NOW, here piggie piggie.
Gary Ives
2005-01-15 19:21:50 UTC
Post by RIPP
Where`s the threat.........I`m just going to stop by and say hello.
What are you so nervous about Fat Larry? Why would anyone want to
threaten you? You are such a pleasant person.
George C <----feeling sociable
Yeah, I wasn't planning on going to VF this year, but now I just
might. And I haven't even read what the above was in response to.

Gary
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-16 00:42:24 UTC
OH PLEASE DO, ANYTHING THAT GOES OVER LAST YEARS GATE i GET 25 % OF IT,
SOME MAKE ME RICH TURKEYS, YOU ALL COME NOW, YA HEAR.
Patrick Johnson
2005-01-15 23:55:00 UTC
Post by RIPP
Where`s the threat.........I`m just going to stop by and say hello.
What are you so nervous about Fat Larry? Why would anyone want to
threaten you? You are such a pleasant person.
George C <----feeling sociable
I'm sure The Disease feels threatened all the time, and well he should.
He's been such an asshole to so many people all over the country that
he must be getting whiplash from looking over his shoulder for one of
the thousand or two who'd like to teach him me some back-of-the-head
netiquette. I'd never condone such a thing, but I bet that doesn't give
him much comfort (at least I hope it doesn't).

Pat Johnson
Chicago
Patrick Johnson
2005-01-15 23:59:49 UTC
Post by Patrick Johnson
he must be getting whiplash from looking over his shoulder for one of
the thousand or two who'd like to teach him me some back-of-the-head
netiquette.
"teach him me"...? Who's the paranoid one here?

LOL.

pj
chgo
a***@yahoo.com
2005-01-16 00:43:54 UTC
i HATE CHICAGO NAZIS, SEIG HEIL REICHCHIFUHER. gfys
JoeyA
2005-01-17 15:25:28 UTC
The RSB Brain Trust opened their flood gates and sent their very best and
brightest, George C but all he could do was plagiarize someone else's
thoughts with his copied essay.

George you really don't have a clue.

I have tried to explain it to you and others but you and a few others don't
seem to get it.

Fast Larry doesn't post on RSB because someone says something nice about
him. He posts all the garbage because some people talk bad about him treat
him poorly and of course because he has a few problems that he isn't
handling too well right now.

You are in good company so don't feel all bitter about yourself. Just do
some personal reflection and take steps to improve yourself. That is my
only advice to you. It's not pool advice but it could even help your pool
game.

JoeyA

"RIPP" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
:
: >
:
RIPP
2005-01-20 20:15:58 UTC
Post by JoeyA
The RSB Brain Trust opened their flood gates and sent their very best and
brightest, George C but all he could do was plagiarize someone else's
thoughts with his copied essay.
I didn`t plagiarize anyone but maybe you should reread your initial
post to this thread. Now that`s plagiarism.
Post by JoeyA
George you really don't have a clue.
Me???? That`s a good one.
Post by JoeyA
I have tried to explain it to you and others but you and a few others don't
seem to get it.
You`re going to explain about Fat Larry to us??? Another good one Joey.
I think you missed your calling. A career in comedy may have treated
you well.
Post by JoeyA
some personal reflection and take steps to improve yourself. That is my
only advice to you. It's not pool advice but it could even help your pool
game.
JoeyA
We don`t need you to explain it to us Joey. We figured it out a long
time ago and for most of us plonking would solve this problem. However,
you and a couple of others choose to keep subjecting the rest of us to
him by your constant quoting of him. If it weren`t for you I probably
wouldn`t have seen any of Fat Larry`s posts in months. I don`t respond
to him, nor do I read anything he writes here(if I can help it).He
isn`t going away no matter how you treat him, we all already know this.
You just figured it out. Do you want a pat on the back or something?
HTH
George C
Fast Larry
2005-01-20 21:18:14 UTC
George Comerford (RIPP)
Sick fooker, let it ride, try try try, to let it ride, go buy a dog,
get a life, post something positive, teach something, say something
intelligent, you are nuttin but a fookin sea gull, all you do is shit
eat and squak. Talk pool, get da cobb outta yo ass, put a sock in yo
pie hole maggot.
JoeyA
2005-01-20 23:25:52 UTC
George, you apparently do need some help especially and since you haven't
figured out how to solve this problem let me help you with this.

I really don't mind helping people like you.

Since you see Fast Larry's posts because I CONSTANTLY quote him, all you
have to do is block my posts and then you won't see any of Fast Larry's
posts from me. See......... problem solved.

JoeyA (hopes the RSB brain trust replenishes the reservoir soon).

:
Fast Larry
2005-01-21 02:14:03 UTC
Joey, the gene pool here is fooked, total decades of incest and booze
and drugs have melted minds and its like the fall of the roman empire
when the entire upper class went fookin mad from drinking wine in lead
goblets. There are a couple here, beyond help or repair, redemption or
salvation, smorgie and Rippe just to quote 2, there is a dozen more.
Learn to live and let die and allow them to go to hell and be with
their friends. Let the mads ones, rave on and howl at the moon. I
learned a long time ago, I can't take on every stray dog who shows up
at my door. FL.
RIPP
2005-01-21 15:08:43 UTC
Post by JoeyA
George, you apparently do need some help especially and since you haven't
figured out how to solve this problem let me help you with this.
IMHO your the one who needs help here. You keep side stepping my real
point. Ignorance is bliss isn`t Joey.
George C <----- can`t believe Joey is this obtuse
Fast Larry
2005-01-21 15:39:45 UTC
And you keep side stepping my main point here, when do you post
something worth reading? When do you teach or ask an intelligent
question. When do you stop being a board boil? Either teach, lead or
get the f out of my way and get behind me and shove your nose up my ass
and follow. DO SOMETHING.
ALL IS SEE YOU DO IS BITCH. You are the board sea gull, all you do is
shit, eat and squak. Get a life, get a dog, talk pool maybe, ever
thought of that one? There is your challenge, and you cant deal with
it, can you?
FL.
JoeyA
2005-01-21 16:05:22 UTC
George, maybe your newsreader is malfunctioning............ or maybe you
will never get it...........................
Let me try again.......
I really don't mind helping people like you.

Since you see Fast Larry's posts because I CONSTANTLY quote him, all you
have to do is block my posts and then you won't see any of Fast Larry's
posts from me. See......... problem solved.

If you need help with learning how to use your newsreader, let me know which
one it is and I will try to help you.

JoeyA

"RIPP" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
: