The Truth about the pool records of Fast Larry Guninger
f***@gmail.com
2006-12-08 17:07:44 UTC
The Truth about the pool records of Fast Larry Guninger

I have set 20 world records in pool & billiards. Most are in the
artistic world, some in pool. One occurred 47 years ago, the most
balls on the break when 8 fell, the rest were in the early 1990's and
14 years ago. A lot of newbie's were not playing the game 14 years
ago and you must under stand I do not have the time to reprove my
records to every newcomer who stumbles across them and to every
freshman class that arrives every year. It would become a full time
job.

Those on the net who now demand I do can usually be traced to 3 people,
Davis Sapolis, his wife Debra Li, her pal in crime Eric T Hu, or their
pals or their dozens of false names they use on the net to confuse you
with and for them to carry out their attacks of hate, slander and libel
hiding under their rocks of safety. I exposed them for what they were
doing to me and their attacks have increased.

They do not want my proof. They do not want my answers. I have
answered them and gave them the answers dozens of times over the last
three years and they ignore them and are back on the net posting the
same accusation the next day. These are not honest questions of some
one who is curious. These are internet terrorists, convicted criminals
for harassment who are running a campaign of slander, libels and lies
against me for the sole purpose to destroy me, my reputation, my
records and my ability to support my family by being a professional
touring pool pro. Pardon me if I fight back to save my profession and
not starve and become a homeless person which is what they seek to do
to me.

For three years now every time one of these attacks come up I publish
my office phone number which is 770-381-6609 and say any one who really
wants to know the truth and receive evidence just call me. So far, I
have not received a single phone call. The only ones who seem to care
about this now are this small group trying to run me down with their
lies. Every one else could care less. They either accept me for what
I am or do not.

My position on these is now simple. I did them. I am an honest man.
I am a former alter boy and 4 palm Eagle Scout. I was raised to always
tell the truth. I am proud of what I accomplished. But today I really
do not care if you Believe them or not. This no longer matters to me
any more. I have the memories of those fantastic shots forever in my
mind and nothing any one can do can take them away from me.

I now offer you two choices. Choice A. You can believe it. Choice B.
Believe it not.
I really do not give a damn, which of the two you choose. So, Believe
it, or Not. If this was not all true then explain why Ripley's
believe it or not put 5 of my world records in their column 5 times, 5
years in a row and had me perform all 5 on the premier of their prime
time TV show. I have performed trick shots on every prime time
network, including ESPN USA and ESPN Asia.

Ask Blackjack David Sapolis what TV programs he has ever been on and
what records he has ever set. The answer is none and what you are
seeing from him is two things. Simple jealousy. Somebody is advancing
while he is sliding backwards. I have been paid to perform every year
since 1995 in pool's top 3 shows, the BCA Trade and Super Shows in
Las Vegas, and at the Hopkins in Philadelphia. How many times has
Blackjack appeared at these shows? Answer, none, because people do not
hire broken down nobody losers like him who have never done any thing,
never beaten any one and never won any thing. All he can do is lose
and use people. And what would he perform, his high run of 3? He is
known as ole 2 & out, the wimp gimp. This is the bum now causing me
all of this grief. Him and his wife Debra Li, Yappin wolf, they have
both been in on this attack all along.

I have 3 DVD's now on the market, ask him how many he has, answer,
zero. I have a pool school, I am out playing on the world 9 ball tour
in the UPA, I tour the world performing trick shot shows and he is
sitting home on his ass doing nothing but trashing me who is actually
out promoting pool and helping people.

A lot of guys like him saw me do the impossible, things they could not
do. Some gave me compliments, others called me a liar thinking there
was some catch or trick to what I was doing. They just could not or
would not accept I was stronger than they were. It never occurred to
them I had more talent than they did?
My advice is never ever do any thing nobody else can do as it brings
down the wrath of God upon you. If I could go back, I would not do it
over again, there was simply too much pain and suffering associated
with being called a liar over things I trained for a decade to actually
do.

There has been this small group of very sick evil people who have been
trying to run down and destroy my records now for over 3 years on the
internet. They are, David Sapolis, his wife, Debra Li Sapolis, aka
yappin wolf and her convicted criminal in crime Eric T Hu. Li and Hu
are both Chinese. They print non stop lies, libels and slanders
against my name and accomplishments. Do not believe any thing these
criminals post. They put other people up to go off on me on these.

They call me a fraud and a phony. The real fraud and phony is David
Sapolis, who claims to have ran 200 balls, but when he was challenged
to prove it, he lied saying we have the newspaper article, but he never
put it up here and this and that guy saw it. We asked for their names
to verify it and he never responded again. So insist that this liar,
fraud and phony takes down this lie and remove it from every place he
has it published including the high run site. Realize who the real
fraud and phony here is and his name is David Sapolis.

Because I knew the world of pool was full of bums like Blackjack who
never really did anything and just made up the rest I knew I had to
prove what I did. I was the first and one of the very few since that
actually proved my accomplishments.
Others like blackjack before me said I ran 200 at the dew drop Inn and
ask Jake the Snake and Harry Da Horse, they saw it. What people like
him claimed was always total bull s***. I could pay Da Horse a 6 pack
or give him a bag of dope and he would swear I had leaped over the
Empire State Building. All that really counts are proof will stand up
in a court of law and all of mine will do exactly that.

You can now go into my chat site, www.poolchat.net and if you are
member, you can then enter the tutorial section and there are dozens of
pages where I explain all of this to you. You can go into
www.fastlarrypool.com and enter the trick shot show and there are many
shots there for you to see. You can go into Utube and enter my name,
Fast Larry and see shots I have done. You can order my two new DVD's
how to play pool and how to play trick shots and there are 36 trick
shots on them and on the end of the trick shot DVD 32 extra extreme
shots from the past. Once you view them and read the tutorials, you
will then understand and see, yes I really did do all of this.

Many of my world record shots are there for you to actually see first
hand.
There are 100 shots for you to see and just go out and try to duplicate
some of them. When you do, you will then know. I have invented 2000
trick shots; ask Bob Byrne, he will confirm this. I have filmed all
2000 of them including all of my world records. Byrne will confirm
this as well. They are captured on 63 two hour VHS tapes. I used to
sell them and 5 people bought the entire set of all 63. I no longer
offer them because they were filmed on $1 Kmart cheap tape and a 1993
home camera and they are now 14 years old and falling apart. The sound
is going and the images are blurring. Soon it will all be dust. I may
try and save and convert some of these next year into DVD but my plans
are to just re shoot some of the better ones on hi def DVD and not mess
with this low quality stuff any more. I do not offer them for sale
because every time I have to duplicate one, it may destroy it. The
tape is so weak I can not take the chance. They were not stored in a
stable temperate and they were in a garage where it went from freezing
to over 100.

People today say you have no records in the Artistic tour. Yes,
because I have never played on their tour and to be in their records
that is only for the players who set records in their events in their
competitions. That tour began the year I retired in 2000. I may
rejoin that tour in the spring of 2007 and actually try to again
compete after being retired from that competition for 8 years.

They say I have no records in Guinness and this is correct. When I
began setting records in 1993 they had no office in the USA and when I
submitted my pool records to them in the UK in London, they were
snooker chaps who stuck up their noses at pool players in the colonies.
I was told their book is too big already and they do not want any more
pool records, they have 3 and that is all they wish to publish. I
tried, they would not accept them. That later on changed about a
decade later and they did open an office in Ct and put on a show on TV
but I never bothered to reapply to them as by then I had retired.
Let this be clear, I have never published that I have any records in
their book but several others have and I always wrote them to correct
their error. I always printed that I set my records by using the
strict standards and rules set forth in their book.

I am the guy who actually tried to clean up this mess and came along
and said you guys can't just make this s*** up, you now have to prove
what you do. That went over like a beer fart in a crowded elevator. I
tried to set an honest example for them to follow. Prior to me all the
Artistic players just made up their titles. They were all calling
their selves world champions. One even called him self a 22 time world
champion and he had played nobody but ghosts he made up. It was a
total farce. Nobody back then wanted to go to all that trouble proving
any thing when they could just say I just set the world record for
making 21 balls in one stroke and how dare you insult great me by
daring to ask me to prove any thing. My word is good enough. That was
the way they all were back then.

I was the founder of the first world trick shot championship and my
organization was called TASA. It ran from 1995 to 2000 when I closed
it down and turned it over to the BCA. The first thing I did was to
shut down the Ghost Champion who clamed 22 world titles and was the
ultimate fraud and con of pool. When I exposed him for what he was, a
total phony he was the one who began these stories circulating around
that I was what he actually was, the fraud and the phony. He sought to
discredit me so nobody would believe what I was telling them about him.
He had a much bigger name than I did and most believed him at the
time. It took a few years but eventually he was exposed and now every
one knows he is a total joke and he no longer even works the BCA show
any more where he once ruled it. I suffered immense damage from this.

Blackjack may have just have picked up this old story and believed it
and then ran with it as many did.

There was no place to go to in order to establish and prove any
artistic pool record. None existed. The BCA refused to look at them.
Guinness would not accept them so there was a need for one to be
created and that is exactly what I did.

In TASA any one could submit any record and if they proved it. TASA
which was the governing body of Artistic pool world wide at the time
would approve and sanction the record for the player. All of my
records were sanctioned by TASA.
Prior to TASA, nobody could play in a world trick shot championship
because the Ghost Champion, PG, held it every year in Poland and only
invited him to play him and so he always won, year after year after
year playing just him. I just walked in and took it all away from him
and said, sue me over it, your fraud will never stand up in a court of
law. I beg you to sue me. Now for the first time any one could play
in a world trick shot championship and it was open to any one and
fairly ran. Any one can be the world champion but now you have to play
and defeat somebody. TASA produced several world champions and I was
one of them.

My 18 world records were not performed in a pool hall with drunks and
hustlers as my witness. There were all performed at Georgia Tech
University and they were filmed by an independent film studio called
TTN which I had no control over. My witnesses were state government
employees, teachers and physic professors. People of unquestioned
honesty. On every record I would walk into Ga Tech that evening and
ask the film crew to pick out any of the 20 tables that had been in
continuous play all day long which gave me no chance to do any thing to
enhance the table. I asked the desk man to hand me a cue ball which
was a $3 solid white cheap house ball. The tables were 10 year old
Gandy big G's with very cheap house cloth and 10 year old soft and
original rubber cushions.

I make my record, it was filmed, the witnesses went on tape to confirm
nothing was on the cloth or ball and it was all totally true and
legitimate. They also signed a paper with their names and phone
numbers and home addresses to confirm what they saw. Everything in
this package complied with all the rules of the Guinness world book of
records standards. On each world record I did a professional press
release was send out written by Steve Allen of Premier Publishing to
over 75 interested parties in the pool world and to all the major
magazines with the tape and the affidavits. When they saw this
evidence package which was over whelming and nobody who was not blind
could dispute it. I had gone over board to insure no one could. This
is why my major records on my 10 and 11 rail banks were published by
every major pool and billiard magazine world wide and I was on the
covers of 8 of these magazines. They accepted what they saw as true.
Ripley's did as well.

Two of my world records were not filmed and were in pool halls with
pool halls with witnesses who were just pool players. To confirm those
two I passed a lie detector test on both and during the last decade I
have offered to bet any one this was not true. I offered to bet 100K
to any ones 10K bet I could not pass another lie detector test on both
of them. That I made 8 balls on the break at 9 ball and that I set the
world record at rotation running 60 balls 4 racks calling every ball.
Nobody has accepted this challenge.

I thought that was the end of it all and I did not dream a small group
of jealous losers would continue to attack these records for all of
these years. Looking back on all of this today I feel I was stupid to
try and change these people or teach them honesty or integrity. I
wasted all of that time and money proving all of this for nothing. I
should have just lied about it like they were doing and moved on. I
should not have wasted 5 years playing pros to win a world title. I
should have just given my self the title like all of them did and saved
all of that grief. They all liked it the way it was. They did not
want me changing this and when I did they all went out of there way to
stop and shut me down. I rocked their boat.

I am the founder and father of all of this artistic competition and
their world championship. If I had not came along none of them would
be competing today. There would be no world championship or trick shot
magic. They owe it all to me and my vision and my courage to walk in
and bust up the Ghost Champion and end his rule of lies and monopoly.
I was the one who said you all have to play each other in order to call
your selves champions. That was me who did that.
I was the founder of the TASA trick shot hall of fame. All of this was
published in Billiards Digest and Pool & Billiards magazine which both
ran 3 pages spreads about the story and what we were doing.

There is the real story and all these press releases, the tape, the
affidavits I still have in my files.
I'll sign my name to this and pass a lie detector test on every word
of it.

Fast Larry Guninger, Atlanta, Ga, USA 12-08-06
f***@gmail.com
2006-12-08 17:26:27 UTC
[...]

made 8 balls on the break at 9 ball in 1961and that I set the world
record at rotation running 60 balls 4 racks calling every ball. Nobody
has accepted this challenge.

I thought that was the end of it all and I did not dream a small group
of jealous losers would continue to attack these records for all of
these years. Looking back on all of this today I feel I was stupid to
try and change these people or teach them honesty or integrity. I
wasted all of that time and money proving all of this for nothing. I
should have just lied about it like they were doing and moved on. I
should not have wasted 5 years playing pros to win a world title. I
should have just given my self the title like all of them did and saved
all of that grief. They all liked it the way it was. They did not
want me changing this and when I did they all went out of there way to
stop and shut me down. I rocked their boat. Nobody then wanted to
compete or risk their names or phony titles. They saw no need to allow
any one new to enter their monopolies. Not giving any one the chance
to compete or to become champions insured their status quo.

I am the founder and father of all of this artistic competition and
their world championship. I am the creator of an entirely new pool
sport called pool Artistic trick shots. I wrote the program, designed
the shots and the rule book I wrote is still being used today which I
gave to the BCA. If I had not came along none of them would be

Eric.
2006-12-08 18:26:25 UTC
This post is from the same guy who wants "peace at Christmas" yet turns
around a makes a post full of swipes at people. Judge for yourself.

THE WHOLE DISPUTE WITH FAST LARRY GUNINGER'S CLAIMED "WORLD RECORDS" IS
THAT NO RECOGNIZED POOL ORGANIZATION HAS ANY, NOT ONE, DOCUMENTED CASE
OF HIS CLAIMS.

This is not personal opinion, JUST A PLAIN FACT.
Post by f***@gmail.com
The Truth about the pool records of Fast Larry Guninger
I have set
blah,blah,blah
f***@gmail.com
2006-12-08 18:38:15 UTC
Post by Eric.
This post is from the same guy who wants "peace at Christmas" yet turns
around a makes a post full of swipes at people. Judge for yourself.
Yes, I shall expose those posting lies about my records, I will shine a
light under your rocks. I will tell the world who is doing this, David
Sapolis, Debra Li and Eric T Hu. I will tell them why as well. I did
not expect you to like that.

I want peace during Xmas, there can be no peace with you. You are too
sick for that.

The governing body of artistic trick shots TASA sanctioned and approved
all of my records during the time I made them. That was the offical
body at that time. That is the end of that story.

Eric, who are you, a giant no body to be questioning any pool pro. You
have no right to ask me or any body else, any thing. Go back to
scamming your phony stocks and push your worthless paper. Leave us
real pros alone. Go away. Find a chinese buffett and take smorgie
with you.
y***@yahoo.com
2006-12-08 19:04:23 UTC
Eric, when are you going to make Blackjack prove he ran over 200 balls
and post the evidence up here on RSB. Don't you think until you do
that, perhaps you should just shut up dude?
If he cant then dude, he is the liar, and the fraud, and the phony,
right?

It looks like to us, your pal is the real fraud and phony here and you
are working for him. why?

You bought his lies?

You have obviously fell in with the wrong crowd which is very easy to
do in pool. Get smart, dis associate your self now from them. There
are other nice chinese people in pool you can find.

Realize you were wrong and you falesly accused an innocent person. You
made a mistake. Erase that mistake.

Be a man, apologize, be forgiven, move on with your life. Do not hang
on to something that is not helping you or any one else here. Save
what is left of your name and reputation.
b***@yahoo.com
2006-12-08 19:26:27 UTC
Eric, you ever hear of Ripley's./

To get in there you have to do something that you can not believe. So
guess who got in there more than any other pool player in history, FL,
5 TIMES, Willie Hoppe got in twice, Mosconi, Greenleaf, half of the
hall of fame is in there.

1,000,000 people a year try to get in and only 365 are chosen.

You have to prove what you did to them totally, by the Guinness world
book of records standards. You just can not say you did it.

What person was in the columns more times than any other human in any
other catagory or sport. Answer, Fast Larry Guninger.

Who do you know Eric that ever got in there? Who on RSB or in AZB or
in CCB is in there?

Why do you think they put fl on the premier of their prime time TV show
in 2000. Because the VP chose him to be the most amazing person he
ever saw out of the 75,000 he reviewed.

You ask for a main organization to sanction his records, there it is
for you. It does not get any bigger than that?

When they published Larry his pool shot was seen in 300 newspapers, in
5 continents, in 37 countries, in 19 languages. It was read by over
100,000,000 people world wide. His pool shots on the TV program have
now been seen world wide by a half of a billion people.

Is that big enough for you Eric.....

What is wrong with you Eric, are you blind. Are you nuts as charged?
b***@yahoo.com

b***@yahoo.com

Eric.
2006-12-08 19:25:48 UTC
Here is the plain truth Fast Larrry Guninger is dodging:

Fast Larry has NO DOCUMENTED WORLD RECORDS. No Pool organization
anywhere has any documentation. No Pool player alive has corroborated
Larry's stories. None.

Fast Larry cites TASA as an "official" body. TASA was some
unrecognized attempt by Fast Larry himself to be an official
sanctioning Pool organization. It was HIS OWN organization, run by
him. TASA events were never viewed as "official" and all of the top
trick/artistic poolplayers alive today, that were around for TASA view
it as a JOKE. TASA DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR MUCH OF ANYTHING.

Lastly, Fast LIARRY calls me a giant nobody because I never won a high
level Pool tournament. WELL...(news flash)... FAST LARRY HAS NEVER WON
A SINGLE PRO MATCH, LET ALONE A PRO TOURNEY! I guess that makes 'ol
Fast "2 and out" Larry a GIANT NOBODY, right?

for the truth:
http://groups.google.com/group/Larry-Guninger-is-a-liar?lnk=li
with you.
k***@yahoo.com
2006-12-08 19:32:31 UTC
The Governing body of artistic trick shots sanctioned his records, as
did Ripley's Believe it or not and you can not accept this.

FL IS RIGHT, it is a giant waste of time to even continue this
discussion with you. You are insane and hopeless.

Now tell us when you make the fraud and phony black jack prove he ran
200, why do you run and hide like a dog on that one.
oooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Chinese cat got yo tongue?
k***@yahoo.com
Or is cat in your pot for lunch?
s***@yahoo.com
2006-12-08 19:47:32 UTC
THEY ALL RIGHT ERIC, YOU TOO STUPID TO DEAL WITH.

YOU JUST POST FRAUD AND PHONY BLACKJACK DAVID SAPOLIS LIE THAT HE RAN
OVER 200 BALLS UP HERE RIGHT NOW. IF YOU CANT AND HE DID LIE LIKE DOG,
YOU TOO ARE DISGRACED AND SHOULD SHUT UP AND LEAVE HERE NOW. THIS NO
PLACE FOR LIARS.

WHY YOU NOT GO AFTER REAL LIAR AND FRAUD ERIC/

ALSO, YOU EVER HEAR OF FAST EDDY OR MINNESOTA FATS/

WHAT TOURNAMENTS DID THEY EVER WIN?

ANSWER, NONE. SO WHAT, THERE WERE FAMOUS, THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS.

Y0U RIGHT NOW POST AND PROVE ALL OF BLACKJACK DAVID SAPOLIS BIG
TOURNAMENT PRO WINS. LETS SEE OLE 2 & OUTS RECORD.
Eric.
2006-12-08 19:46:44 UTC
FACT:
Fast LIARRY was NEVER in the Guinness Book of World Records. Fast
Liarry says things like "by the Guinness Book of World Records
standards" whcih is just another Fast Liarry TWISTING or words to
somehow imply he might have some FAKE ASS record.

FACT:
Every documented highlevel/Pro Pool tournament Fast Liarry Guninger has
entered in the past 6-7 years (there's only a few), he has finished
DEAD LAST. 2 and OUT. The only people you beat in the last 6-7 years
was BYE and FORFEIT, LMAO!

FACT:
Ripley's Believe it of Not filmed Fast Liarry's DOG and Liarry was just
the dope to bring the dog out. NOBODY CARED ABOUT THE GOOFY DOG
HANDLER (Fast Liarry). What a joke.

You cite TASA as the governing body?! That was your own organization
of 1-2 people, run by Fast Larry, that you tried to make the "official
body" and was runs out of the backroom of your house! What a joke!
Maybe I'll start my own organization tomorrow and make myself "World
Champion". What a scam.

Next, you call me a giant nobody because I never won a high level Pool
tournament. WELL...(news flash)...not only has Fast Liarry NOT won a
single Pro pool tournament, Fast Liarry has never won a SINGLE match!!
How do you think you got the nickname of "Fast " Fast "2 and out"
Larry. By your own definition, FAST LARRY IS A GIANT NOBODY!

with you.
w***@yahoo.com
2006-12-08 19:52:33 UTC
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
aH SO.
gIANT NOBODY, QUIT RAMBLING AND BABBLING LIKE CHINESE yAK IN HEAT.

FOCUS ON QUESTION, YOU RIGHT NOW POST PROOF LIAR, FRAUD AND PHONY BLACK
JACK DAVID SAPOLIS RAN OVER 200 BALLS. UNTIL YOU CAN DO THAT, TAKE
HIKE AND NO COME BACK.

yOU POST YOUR GREAT POOL RECORD AND PROVE ALL OF YOUR GREAT TOURNAMENT
WINS TOO. yOU DO THIS, RIGHT NOW PUNK BOY, HERE.

YOU TWO LYING FRAUDS GO BACK TO LYING AZB Hq WHERE YOU TWO COME FROM.

lEAVE US ALONE HERE.
w***@yahoo.com
2006-12-08 19:55:05 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
aH SO.
gIANT NOBODY, QUIT RAMBLING AND BABBLING LIKE CHINESE yAK IN HEAT.
FOCUS ON QUESTION, YOU RIGHT NOW POST PROOF LIAR, FRAUD AND PHONY BLACK
JACK DAVID SAPOLIS RAN OVER 200 BALLS. UNTIL YOU CAN DO THAT, TAKE
HIKE AND NO COME BACK.
yOU POST YOUR GREAT POOL RECORD AND PROVE ALL OF YOUR GREAT TOURNAMENT
WINS TOO. yOU DO THIS, RIGHT NOW PUNK BOY, HERE.
YOU TWO LYING FRAUDS GO BACK TO LYING AZB Hq WHERE YOU TWO COME FROM.
lEAVE US ALONE HERE.
wHERE DID THIS CRAZY CHINK COME FROM. HE MUY LOCO IN LA CABEZA AMIGOS.

TWO LOONIE TUNE POT CALL KETTLE BLACK BOZOS.
Eric.

with you.
w***@yahoo.com
2006-12-08 20:20:45 UTC
Post by Eric.
Just waht I thought; Fast Liarry runs when faced with THE FACTS.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, this is what coward of pool do so well, run and hide when he get
little 3" chink dick kicked in dirt.
\

We demand you put up facts liar. You must prove liar and fraud black
jack ran 200 balls. Do it now.

He lie like dog, he cant run 3 friggen ball, even you know this. Ole 2
& out. Who you ever beat chink. You could not beat yo meat. Shit you
can not even land a fuckin blow when the muggie has his back turned to
you and dont even see you comin, you even mis cued that one as well
shit for brains.
You could fook up a knee gar picnic.

Lets see all your great victories, show us what big ass kicker you are
punk boy?
You disgrace you self, you need to fall on sword, as you too poor to
own one, we send you verily long and sharp one? Can of 3in one oil.
jar of ky so your lover joey can pack yo poop chute one last time.
Friggen faggot smuck.
Eric.
with you.
k***@yahoo.com

Chinese cat got yo tongue?
Tommy T
Chinese cat got yo tongue?
Tommy T
2006-12-08 22:14:23 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
The Governing body of artistic trick shots sanctioned his records, as
did Ripley's Believe it or not and you can not accept this.
FL IS RIGHT, it is a giant waste of time to even continue this
discussion with you. You are insane and hopeless.
Now tell us when you make the fraud and phony black jack prove he ran
200, why do you run and hide like a dog on that one.
oooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
Chinese cat got yo tongue?
So the wimp gimp ole 2 & out David Sapolis lied about running 200 and
can't prove it. What a crock of shit he is?
Tommy T
w***@yahoo.com
j***@yahoo.com
2006-12-09 00:13:39 UTC
Eric, who appointed you the title and function of grand inquisitor of
pool. Who granted you permission to go off on registered touring pros
with a license to slander and to destroy their lives with your made up
lies. Why do you have the right to ask or demand any answer from any
pro player. The question has been asked to you many times and you
ignore it. Who in the fuck are you punk? You are about the biggest
nobody ass hole in pool. You are no longer hiding under your rock in
safety protected by your big internet gang of queeers. You are now out
here all alone and nobody here is on your side. Every body here hates
your fuckin guts. Look around, who is taking up for you, Debra Li and
now and then Smorgie. That is all you have. You fucked da pooch here
boy.

Now why don't you just slime and crawl out of here and back in to New
Jersey to your own kind. We have had it with your shit.
v***@yahoo.com
2006-12-09 16:28:04 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
[...]

It has come to my attention that this Blackjack David Sapolis can not
prove he ran over 200 balls. This then should be declared a lie and he
therefore should stop claiming this fraud. If he was a man of honor he
would remove his name from the high run list.

I also saw on AZB where Mr. Wilson posted that the person who was
posting there under the name of Brian, APA-7 was actually Eric T Hu and
he listed his IP as being from Edison, New Jersey. There is the proof.
The only reason Howeraton gave up Eric was this crime was being said
that he did it. That Eric, shows you the level of respect and warmth
Mr. Howeraton feels towards you does it not. He dumped you in the
sewer and has banned you from the board. Now do you see your new
status all of these attacks has brought you down to? I hear you are an
apa 4 and you dream of being a 7 but know you have no talent and can
never achieve that level that FL and others easily went to and beyond.

So it was you Eric that was setting up and framing Fast Larry on AZB
and starting all of those attacks on him there. How many different
names did you attack him there with?
Did you know that when you and your pals caused so much havoc and
mayhem trying to drive him off, virtually the same thing going on here
as well, Howie did a survey asking every one does he stay or does he
go. Howie figured the board would vote he goes since they all had the
little hanging and lynching party going on there for several weeks.
75% of the board voted for fl to stay and when the vote did not go the
way Howie wanted it to, he erased the poll, ignored the wishes of his
members and banned fl anyway. That shows you how fair Howie is. FL
made a copy of that poll as proof and I can put it up for you to see if
you want me to.

Are you proud of being a coward who attacks people hiding under a rock
like a worm. A man will sign his name to any thing he writes and
believes in. You sir are simply dispiclble.
You sir, are a disgrace.

How does it now feel to no longer be able to hide and now your name and
reputation has been totally trashed. People now see you for what you
are, a convicted criminal and mugging punk. Tell me this was worth it.
All you did was prove to the world sir, that you are truly nuts. Only
a crazy person would stalk and attack a person daily for 3 years. No
normal person would ever do that. Now stop being a coward and a worm
and end these attacks and leave this board and allow these nice people
to post in peace with no further interference from you. The jig is up
with you. You just have yet to figure this out which makes us wonder
if your momma san dropped you on your head as a baby.

Don Vito...
m***@yahoo.com
2006-12-09 18:45:49 UTC
Post by v***@yahoo.com
Post by j***@yahoo.com
[...]
Eric, white wolf says it was howie setting up and framing fl on azb
under the name of brian apa 7. Howie says they traced it to you Eric
in Edison, New Jersey. Somebody is lying here. Is it true it was you
Eric, or is Howie just trying to hide the fact he was fookin his own
members by blaiming it on you when you were banned. Tell us who was
fookin who there.
f***@yahoo.com
Chinese cat got yo tongue?
f***@gmail.com
Chinese cat got yo tongue?
f***@gmail.com
2006-12-11 13:54:06 UTC
RE: Subject to Archive:THIS POST WAS FROM:Eric T Hu WHO was banned from
AZB for making death threats, Edison New Jersey stock broker for VSR
Financial Svcs and
convicted criminal. Address, 1659 Rt 27, Edison, New Jersey 08817 phone

number 732-819-0303

Eric T Hu's date of birth is 10-17-63 age 43, race Asian,
driver's license number is: H90012328310632
Eric T Hu works for: http://www.vsrfinancial.com/contact.htm They sell

stocks and bonds and belong to Nasd which means their brokers can not
be convicted criminals. If you want to file a complaint at his home
office In KCMO about Eric's internet conduct SEND IT TO HIS BOSS.
Email to: Mdonaldson @vsrfin.com run that together into one email
Eric T Hu's office number for VSR in Edison, New Jersey is
732-819-0303. Every one give Eric a call and tell him how much they
like him trashing and destroying RSB.
Eric's IP is 71.250.124. 196 email hogspeed @gmail.com
He is the one making the fraud larry slander posts which trace back to
him in Jersey NNTP-Posting-Host: 4.250.204.142 H
f***@gmail.com
2006-12-11 14:22:29 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
[...]
DEAR SIR:
I COME HERE TO TEACH, NOT TO FIGHT. If you wish to fight may I suggest
you join the Marine Corps and ship off to Iraq, Semper Fi, Hoo Rah. Be
somebody. They can keep you busy; I can not and don't have time to
mess with any troll, Bozo or internet punk looking for me to entertain
them. If you call me a name, I shall turn the other cheek to you. If
you post lies about me which are untrue, that condemns your reputation
as a liar, not mine. I no longer respond to any of that crap, which
goes now where, accomplishes nothing and profits no one.

If you have any problem with me take it off here and bring it to me
personally at email fastlarry@ gmail run those two together. Call
me on the phone, I'll talk to you and explain any thing you want to
know.
Do not continue to trash RSB with fighting. Let us be at peace here
and be able to talk pool with out interference.
I would rather be your friend, if you will let me. If you won't?
C'est la vie, win some, lose some. Let me instead wish you all the
blessings from God that shall descend to you once your heart is full of
love and joy towards all of your fellow men. Buddha said: Hatred is
only ended by love. Let me extend my wish peace can happen between us
one day as well. All wars must end one day, even ours.